Chapter 2: Boyfriends

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin was shocked upon hearing his best friend's request.. How can he pretend to be Jungkook's boyfriend if they barely even known each other.. Yes it's true that they are acquaintance, but they had different paths in life..

Jungkook was athletic, popular, and loved by everyone in their school..

While him?? Well, he was into academics and only known by few..

He wanted to say no to Taehyung for his ridiculous idea, but somehow, he knew that maybe it was really an important matter to Jungkook, (judging by the way he cries for his ex boyfriend's name) so he agreed..

************************************

The following day, Taehyung explained Jimin the contract he must sign in order to start their deal.. In the document, it was stated that Jimin will pretend to be Jungkook's boyfriend for two months.. He and the latter must be seen on public, act sweetly and fakely cared about each other..

Jungkook also added some rules that had been written in bold-italicized letters..

No kissing on the lips.

•No sex

•Never fall in love or the deal will be void..

In this part of the contract, Jimin only sighed. How can he fall in love with a guy who hates him?? And don't worry, the feelings are mutual.. He only agreed in this kind of setup because Taehyung begged.. If he doesn't, then he will never drag himself into the younger's messy life..

So he signed.. A sign that will costs two months of his life as a university student. A life with the king Jeon Jungkook..

************************************

They started dating in the places that Yugyeom usually come over.. They act sweetly whenever Yugyeom's friends are there or someone related to his ex.. Jungkook knew that his problem is kinda childish, yet he didn't care at all.. As soon as he got back his boyfriend, then the deal is done..

*****************************

On the fourth day of their 'fake relationship', Yugyeom saw them together on the gym.. Jimin was sitting on Jungkook's back while the latter is having push-ups..

'Kookie, I don't think you should do this.. You might hurt your back if we continue this kind of workout..' Jimin pouts.

'Don't worry baby, I'll stop once I reach 150..' He huffed.

Yugyeom was there.. He heard the sickening endearment of the two.. He shouldn't be affected right?? Most especially now that Bambam and him are having a great relationship together.. They had been together for a year now and without Jungkook's knowing..

But why did he felt this way after all this time?? He wasn't even in love with his ex.. Maybe this is just an insecurity..

'Tch! As if that guy is better than me.. /scoffed/ Look at those legs and chubby hands.. They weren't the same as mine.. Such a bad taste..'

************************************

It was almost two weeks when Jungkook put his guard down to Jimin.. He wasn't as stiff as before and he can also smiled without trying.. For some reasons, he started understanding the smaller's reason about studying.. He was a scholar after all..

'I'm sorry for being a jerk before.. I hope you're not mad at me now..' Jungkook sighed.

'It's okay.. Being your fake boyfriend gave me the idea of what was it feels like to have a Jeon Jungkook as a boyfriend..'

'So, what do you think of me now?' He grinned.

'You're still arrogant as ever, but... /smiles/ You have a good heart.. No wonder why Yugyeom fell in love with you..'