Chapter 6 part I: into

Author's P.O.V.

The next morning, it was JiKook's last three days.. Jimin didn't care whether he saw the other or not.. He was done crying for him..

'Jimin!!' A smiling Jungkook just came closer and approached the smaller. 'Happy birthday..' then he gave a rectangular box with yellow-gold ribbon.

'Uhmm Jeon, October 14th isn't my birthday, it's 13th..'

'I know but.. I haven't able to celebrate it with you due to some circumstances..' he looked down and tried to hide his lies.

'Yeah, important circumstances like Yugyeom.. Don't worry, I understand.. I always did..' Jimin started walking away, yet a strong grip on his arms made him unable to move farther. 'What else do you want, Jeon?!'

'Why are you avoiding me?? Did I do something wrong??'

Jimin scoffs at the question he heard. Why is he doing this at this point?

'Nothing!! You've done nothing, Jeon.. Just let me go and act the same.. We only have three more days together, and until then, I expect nothing but kindness from you..' He blurted out.

Jungkook didn't let the smaller go, instead he dragged Jimin outside the school and under the tree where he usually stayed.

'Jimin, what's wrong? I know you're mad at me, but I don't really know why..'

Jimin looked down and bit his lower lip and try to hide his real feelings..

'Jimin please.. Don't do this to me, I'm really worried about you.. Tell me what's wrong.. /cupped his cheeks and lift his chin up/ Babe, please..'

Those words that made Jimin emotional.. 'Jeon Jungkook, why are you acting like this?? It's getting harder for me to avoid you!!'

'And why would you do that, babe?? Give me a reason why.. I-I'm getting more and more anxious with every second you didn't say a word..' He clasped their hands together.

'Then will you tell me what happened last night?? Why didn't you show up on our date?? YOU PROMISED ME THAT WE WILL CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY TOGETHER.. Why do you have to lie, Jeon??' Jimin stared at him with those glossy eyes filled with tears.

'Babe, let me expla-'

'Is being with Yugyeom more important than me? Did you really planned to ditch me on the day of our date?? SAY SOMETHING!!' He yelled.

'Babe please.. I-I can explain what happened..' Jungkook was trembling in fear but he never look away. He was afraid that Jimin will be gone in a blink of an eye.

'Did you kiss him??'

'H-huh? I-I don't know what you mean.. /nervous/ W-we just spent time with his parents.. T-that's all..'

'Then how can you explain this instagram photos?? YOU ENJOYED YOUR QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR EX while I'm waiting for you.. Do you hear me? I'VE WAITED FOR YOU FOR FOUR HOURS!!! YOU NEVER TEXT OR CALL TO INFORM ME THAT YOU'RE NOT COMING!! YOU AND YOUR SELFISHNESS!! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, JEON JUNGKOOK!! I WISHED I DIDN'T KNOW YOU FROM THE START!' Then he cover his face and cries even more. 'Why do I have to fall in love with you, huh?? Why do I have to suffer heartaches from someone who doesn't see me as PARK JIMIN! I hate it!! I hate myself for being with you!!!'

To say that Jungkook was affected was an understatement, he heard his heart shattering into pieces.. And this is the first time he felt this way, not even to Yugyeom.

'Can you just let me go?? I don't want to feel any more pain..'

'Babe, don't say that.. We can talk about it, just don't... Please don't hate me..'

'This is enough, Jeon.. If you can't let go of me, then I'll do it instead.. /look at him in the eye/ Goodbye Jeon Jungkook..'