Chapter 3: that

Author's P.O.V.

By the time they've reached their sixth week, Jungkook became more protective than before.. He's the one who pick the smaller up wherever he's on duty and texted him whenever he'll gonna be late for their meet-ups.. It's also the reason why Jimin started to develop some deeper feelings for the boy, even if it is stated in the contract that he shouldn't fall in love with him.. And that was his biggest problem as of now.. He was hoping for something irrelevant to their deal..

They even looked great together if you really believe their acting..

And this leads to something more than what should they expected. And to be honest, Jimin was kinda worried about the fact that he's getting used to this treatment..

'Kook, can I ask you something?'

'Sure, go ahead baby..' He smiled.

'Uhmm.. I wanna know why did you accept the idea of having a fake boyfriend to make Yugyeom jealous?? Isn't it way better if you just find someone else and have another shot in love??'

'Well, Yugyeom is my first love and I still wanted to be with him in the future.. Was loving the same person bad??' He looked confused.

'No!! It's not that bad, Kook.. I'm just curious about your reason.. /smiles/ We never talk about it and I really wanted to ask you that since day one..' Jimin replied happily. 'I wished I could find someone as loving as you..'

Jungkook got an idea after he heard Jimin's wish. He knew that he could help the smaller and God knows how great it was to make him happy.

'Jimin, I got an idea..'

Jimin, on the other hand looked kinda confused by the latter's statement.. He wasn't sure if he could trust him for anything but the fact that Jimin is worried, then it must be a bad idea at all.

'What is it??' He frowned.

'I wanna know your standards for men..' Jungkook grinned.

'/coughs/ W-what?! Why do you have to know my standards?? Do I look like someone so desperate in love??'

'No! Not in that way.. I just wanna know the type of guy you wanted to be with.. Please?? /puppy eyes/' He pouts.

'Well Uhmm.. For starters, I love guys with cute hairstyles.. Mushroom head and coconut hair is also considered.. Next, I love guys who has athletic build.. He can carry me whenever I'm tired without getting mad about it.. Then, I want guys with cute smile and sense of humor.. Someone who can make me laugh when I needed the most..'

Jungkook only nods and mentally noted all the info.. It might be hard to find someone fitted for his standards, Jungkook will definitely find one to his new best friend.. 'Anything else, Jimin?'

'I want you.' He thought to himself while staring at the smiling bunny infront of him. Even if he can't admit, his heart knew the truth.

'I want someone as sweet and dedicated as you.. Someone who wished to be with me for the rest of his life.. The one who will be proud of me when I finish my studies.. SOMEONE... SOMEONE L—' Then Jungkook's phone suddenly rang.

'Oh my God! It's Yugyeom!! Can you wait for me, Jimin?? I'll just talk to him for a few minutes..' Jungkook smiled.

'Sure, go ahead! Good luck!' Jimin fake a smile and turn his attention to the picture frame with Jungkook and Yugyeom's picture.

'YOU'RE SO LUCKY, KIM YUGYEOM.. Even if you cheated on him, Jungkook still loves you.. /sighs/ I wished I was you..'