Epilogue

A few weeks later...

"Morgause, it's good to see you again." the King of Camelot spoke as Morgause was standing on the platform before the entrance of the citadel.

"It has indeed been some time ago." the blonde witch agreed before looking upon the Queen of Camelot. "I see you have married."

"Morgause, meet Merlyne. Lady Emrys."

The older woman dressed in a silver robe bowed. "All of those who have magic have only heard of the powers you possess, it would be an honour to witness them."

*//*

Five years later...

It was a normal day in the small border village of Ealdor. Everyone was just about doing their daily businesses as they heard the loud whinnies of several horses.

The Essentir civilians looked into the direction of the sound, seeing four brown horses exiting the woods that surrounded them.

Three riders were knights of Camelot, visible because of the red capes with a golden dragon crest on the chest.

The fourth rider was covered from top to toe in a long red cape**, revealing nothing about the person. Only one gloved hand was holding the black leather reins.

"Who goes there?" Will asked, stepping forward.

"We are escorting the Queen to meet with King Lot of Essentir.." the most broad shouldered knight replied.

The grain farmer looked at the covered person. "Your Highness, could you please remove your hood so we can see you?"

The unknown Queen of Camelot lifted the hand that was holding the reins to push back the red hood.

And the face that was revealed, was totally familiar.

"Merlyne??" the young man was completely stunned.

Hunith, who'd been watching the scene, lit up entirely at seeing her daughter's face.

"Hello Will." Merlyne, hair braided to fall over her back and head adorned with a circlet*, said before smiling and nodding at the tan skinned knight.

The knight in question dismounted from his horse and went over to the Camelotian Queen to help her off her horse.

This was also the moment that her cape slid open and revealed her other arm holding a child with thing brown hairs.

"The kid's yours?" the Ealdor farmer asked.

The witch nodded. "Yes. His name's Ansgar."

Then, the Queen's mother emerged from the crowd, her smile almost splitting her face in half. "Merlyne, you've come back."

"I'm going to meet with King Lot and Queen Vivian for diplomacy, I thought I should stop by to see how you all were doing."

"Your child is lovely." Hunith said.

Merlyne smiled. "Ansgar is already so much like his father, always bouncing through the hallways though he's only one year and two months old."

"When did you become Queen anyway?" Will then asked.

"Five and a half years or so ago." the black haired woman replied. "Two weeks after magic was un-banned and both Arthur and I revealed we had magic."

"You look happy." her former friend commented.

"I have all I wished for and more."

The elder female looked at the three knights. "Gwaine! You've grown so much, my son."

The long haired brunet dismounted with a smirk. "I was already waiting for that comment." and he embraced his mother.

"Any surprises for me?" Hunith asked.

"Just one. I got married too, her name's Morgause and she's a High Priestess."

"Beautiful! I'll come to see her once."

The tallest knight cleared his throat to get attention. "My lady, it's time for us to leave."

Merlyne nodded. "Yes, thank you Percival. Mom, Will, I'll see you again."

*//*

Twenty years later...

The castle was filled with laughter and happiness on the night of Prince Ansgar's ceremony. See, tonight he'd be crowned Crown Prince of Camelot.

And as his best friend as well as his second in command, Cameron Dragonborn would accompany the Prince on his upcoming magical pilgrimage to see its importance to Camelot.

Cameron himself was the son of Gwaine Dragonborn, the Queen's brother, and his wife Morgause, the High Priestess of Gol.

"Exited?" a female voice behind him asked.

The knight turned to find Princess Erin, Ansgar's younger sister by almost two years. "Who wouldn't be? It's the first time we're going out that far."

The oldest princess was almost a copy of her mother as they shared the same hair and eye color as well as the same beautiful features.

"I can't wait until it's my turn in two years." Erin mentioned. "It'll be me and Ronan who're going to travel at that point. By the way, I thought I saw your two Le Fay nieces walking around somewhere."

"Nowhere near Ronan and Esmund?"

"I wouldn't know, would I? That's something you should ask Beorthric."

Cameron nodded. "I'll go looking for them. Stay on watch out."

"Really Erin? Did you have to do that?"

The black haired princess turned to find Cameron's brother Tristan and her own little brother Mordred.

Mordred was only eleven and the youngest of the five Pendragons.

"Only because he's just too protective."

"He doesn't want the two of them to marry them, am I right?"

Erin nodded. "Spot on."

Then, Mordred interrupted. "The ceremony is about to start, we should get up there to mom and dad."

The oldest princess sighed. "If we have to."

"Don't be such a rebel, it'll be over in no time."

"And it'll no doubt strike Ansgar's ego."

Tristan rolled with his eyes before he took his place among the rest of the knights.

**//**

*https :/ / nl . pinterest . com / pin / 573 434 965 049 347 046 /

** https :/ / nl . pinterest . com / pin / 573 434 965 049 347 417 /

**////**

END OF STORY

Link to costume board on Pinterest: https :/ / nl . pinterest . com / aylis oomen 5 / servant - to - princess /

Link to family tree on Prezi: https :/ / prezi . com / xqo - yvrb bb0j / pendragon - family - tree /