~Prolouge~

"Did you even like me at the start?"

"Did you really not trust me?"

"Maybe you didn't mean to hurt me."

"What did you find so interesting about me?"

"I saw what nobody else could see."

"The worst part of that was that I blamed myself for your actions."

"Was I not good enough for you?"

"I thought you were different than the other girls."

"Were you trying to help? Or were you trying to help yourself?"

"You used me... and now look what happened."

"Was I another one of your toys?"

"Why didn't you stop it?"

"Was that what it was? An accident?"

"How was I supposed to live with that?"

"Then I figured out that you were the cause to almost everything that had happened to me."

"I was asking for your help."

"It was your fault..."

These were words that would stick in his mind and everybody else's before him. It's not true. That's not how it happened! She's lying!

But why would a dead girl lie?

Rapunzel Corona left things behind. So certain people would know why she did what she did. Jack Frost is one of those people.

It was his fault.

                              ▶️

A/N

Another Jackunzel AU for you! I got this idea from the book 13 reasons why and it does follow that story line in some way however there are some changes to it that I thought of.

Amazing cover done by kellyclarito ! Thank you so much! Xx

I just want to make it clear now before the book starts.

If you see this:
*~*~*~*~*
It means that the POV has changed from third persons to Rapunzels and so on. Rapunzels POV is what happened in the past and third person's is the present.

There will be some bad language and other content that people may not be comfortable with reading.

I want to tell you all something to start with, I have struggled with the subject of suicide. A very close friend of mine committed suicide some time ago. Yes it still causes me a lot of pain thinking about it and I know posting this book might make it look like I don't care. But watching the series and beginning to write this book has kind of made it easier to talk about with people and I think it increases the awareness of suicide which is a topic people need to be talking about to so we can all make a difference. If you are struggling with anything to do with suicide, self harm or anything serious with yourself or any friends or family and you don't feel like you want to talk about it or be reminded of it I recommend not reading this book. It'll be for you own benefit.

Feel free to ask any questions or tell me your own opinion (good or bad) in the comments or message me privately.

Thank you! Vote, Tell me what you think in the comments and spread the word!

Always_Dreaming_xoxo