The Man Behind The Hood

It all started on a rainy day...

I'll be late...

He tapped his trembling fingers against the umbrella handle, increasing his pace. The sky was growing darker with each step, his lips chanting something to ease off his fear. Suddenly a lightning struck, making him shiver at his spot. He had to reach back home to his boyfriend.

He was almost nearing the bustop. Just a few more steps. But then his eyes wandered off to a sight he couldn't unsee. He saw two girls hanging out happily through the sidewalk, gossiping probably. He smiled to himself. He found it really embarrassing how he had not much good friends at this age of 19.

Taehyung immediately shook off his thoughts adjusting his round spectacles once again. The cold was really starting to get to him. Not to mention his eyes. He had been shortsighted since a tender age and his vision only got poorer with time. He could barely tell people apart. Sometimes he wondered what he did to deserve a boyfriend like yoongi.

The street got silent and the dim orange lights flashed around him. There was almost no one, literally not even a soul around him by now. The rain had started pouring down and his knuckles turned pale clutching onto the umbrella handle. He quickly entered the stop shelter and shook off the water from the red umbrella and wiped his glasses. Putting them back on he was met with a...

Stranger...

Taehyung couldn't see much but he could tell...Tall and fit, white sneakers matching with his black jeans, a black hoodie with the hood partly covering his face. His hands buried in his pockets. He stood there unmoving... Letting the rain drench him whole...

Won't he get cold?

Now Taehyung would be lying if he didn't worry for a random stranger. The blonde looked away for a second, pretending to wait for the bus which seemed to never arrive. A few minutes passed by and he looked afront again...

He was still there. Staring at him head to toe...

10 minutes....

Still staring....

Taehyung shivered a little, the cold rushing into his body. Fear struck him hard. Taking a deep breath he looked again through his slightly wet glasses. There was nobody...

Where did he go?

He panicked, hugging himself in fear and just as he took a step forward to escape he was met with a knife pointing dangerously close to his neck, his mind screaming in fear.

"W-who are you...L-Let m-me go" Taehyung pleaded.

"Guess that watch's worth something"

Taehyung stood numb, the unknown man picking up his purse from his free hand and loosening his watch from behind. His body pressed against the latter's a little too close to the younger's discomfort. But then another footstep rang through his ears and before Taehyung knew he saw a body punched down to the ground..

"A-Ahck w-who are-"

And another punch, his nose leaking with blood and his head going dizzy. Taehyung gasped in shock to see the same stranger as before, picking up his valuables carefully and handing it over to him. He got to see him up close, eyes cold and lifeless, a prominent nose defined by arching brows, wet raven hair falling over his forehead.. But an enchanting smile spread on his lips.

"Are you ok?"

Taehyung nodded blankly, staring wide eyed at the taller. Wasn't this the man who he was trying to run from just minutes ago..? Soon enough his hand rose up towards the younger's cheeks, rubbing over them rather softly making Taehyung freeze in his spot. Who was he and what was he even doing...?

"You're safe now..."

His voice. It was too soft. And full of care. The stranger had that same smile as before, his hands very gentle on his skin. Taehyung nodded bluntly...the ravenette's hand now clutching onto the thief's collar, pushing him down on the floor again violently while stepping on his face.

The blonde stepped back a little, gripping his purse tightly, watching the cold expression in the latter's eyes. For Taehyung...it was a fateful event which saved him, a thankful smile barely forming on his lips. A stranger who turned into a saviour.

But he never knew, that this ravenette was going to break the least of the life that existed within him.

(A/N): hope u liked it <3