Tired

Taehyung had been swinging back and forth on the swing for a while now in the park, feeling insecure over how things around him were tumbling down. Everything was misty for him.

First it was his boyfriend losing his job. Second was his garden owner being hospitalized for no real reason. And now he heard about a recent death in their neighbourhood which looked like a murder. He had talked to Jimin about everything, not missing a single detail but what more could Jimin do than just comfort his friend. And since Jimin was busy these days Jungkook was his only outlet. He had gotten to know the ravenette more and honestly, Taehyung felt safe around him...

"Kookie..."

Taehyung whispered, adjusting his round glasses while swinging, his golden blonde hair swaying side by side with the force of wind. He faced the ravenette and blushed a little seeing that Jungkook's eyes were fixed on him, staring him down.

"Yeah?"

"Yoongi...H-Hes not being himself lately you know. I feel bad for him...I wanna do something but i-"

Taehyung was interrupted with the swing coming to a stop, Jungkook's dark orbs gazing deeply into his doe eyes as his palms cupped Taehyung's cheeks. The blonde's heart thumped against his chest. Since when did Jungkook start getting this close? And since when did Taehyung get this oblivious to it?

"You're doing more than you can Tae. He should be glad to have you. You help him a lot.."

Taehyung felt flattered all of a sudden and withdrew, his face blushing awfully, Jungkook trying to hide in the familiar disappointment at the loss of contact..

"If there's any problem..Just tell me ok? I'll be here for you."

Taehyung felt bad. Maybe he shouldn't be stubborn around the ravenette, he thought. Jungkook was just really protective of him that's all. With a smile Taehyung nodded, getting off of the swing. But once again his eyes widened, Jungkook engulfing him into a tight hug. All Taehyung could think was how yoongi would react if he were here now. He hugged back but pulled back hesitantly.

"I-Im sorry- K-Kookie i h-have to leave-"

Taehyung blurted out and Jungkook looked back with a confused yet hurt expression. The blonde felt bad again. Jungkook was here for him for more than an hour or so just to listen to his rants. He was just awkward when it came to being close with people.

"Ok...Later..." Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung waved goodbye and left, his heart still racing for some unknown reason. Right after a few seconds time, Jungkook's face lit up with a desperate smile, swiping at the photos on his phone which were giving him joy, gently flicking his fingers over it.

He smirked.

Taehyung reached home late than usual today. The house was awfully silent and the blonde's eyes were busy searching for his boyfriend. He turned on the lights and he found a figure lying at the corner of the hall, his raven hair covering his face partly.

"Yoongi? I missed you so much!! i thought you'd be late today"

Yoongi raised his head, hands running through his hair in frustration. Taehyung was smiling until he saw the sight, his boyfriend slowly getting up from the floor, and inching towards him with bloodshot eyes. He had never seen yoongi like this. Yes he had been going job hunting for a few days but yoongi looked completely done today.

"Is everything ok???"

Taehyung was confused until he saw yoongi pulling out a red rose from nowhere, a small piece of paper attached to it with the words "For you love" written in red. Taehyung went wide eyed. He thought this had stopped for over a week.

"W-Wha- this? yoongi when did you find it-"

"Just this? Or all of these..?"

Taehyung was shocked at the scene, Yoongi pulling out more from under the small drawer nearby, some flowers dry and the rest looked withered...

"Yoongi why didn't you tell me! I swear i don't know anything!" Taehyung spoke nervously.

"Really? Then explain this to me!"

Yoongi took Taehyung's old cheap phone which he used to use from his pocket, and he showed the blonde the messages from an unknown, not just a few, all asking about Taehyung. Some were even disgusting. Asking him for another night and how he missed his moans and even more lewd stuff. And the most shocking thing was that every single message had been replied back... Taehyung's eyes almost watered up at the sight. He didn't even know about all this.

"Y-Yoongi it's not me!! i-i don't know who it is trust me!"

"I-I don't get this. After all this you're still lying?? H-How could you Tae??? Just How could you!!"

Yoongi shouted pinning the younger against the wall while staring daggers into his eyes. He felt betrayed...

"Y-Yoongi p-please trust me-"

"What were you thinking goddamnit!!"

Yoongi froze at a soft cry, Taehyung whimpering and breaking down right in front of him. Yoongi hated him for all he knew. The fact that Taehyung was cheating behind his back made him even more disgusted...

"Y-Yoongi please believe me-"

"Who is it huh?? Jimin?? Minho?? No it must have to be Jimin right, you hang out with him a lot and even come home late too! Isn't that right you fucking slut!"

Yoongi's words were cut off by a loud slap and his head hung low, his hand clenching over his stinging cheek. Taehyung gasped suddenly feeling horrible at what he just did.

"Y-Yoongi I'm sorry...I didn't mean to s-slap you please just stop this fight.. please" Taehyung whimpered covering his lips. But all he saw was the ravenette angrily punching against either sides of the wall facing the blonde, eyes covered by his dark bangs.

He saw Yoongi rush out of the place, slamming the door shut against a crying Taehyung as he left, not bothering to say a word. Taehyung choked in his own sobs, his breath going abnormal at the sudden ache on his chest.

Without any second thoughts striking his mind, he pulled out his phone and dialled a familiar number.

"Kookie i need you..."

(A/N): hope u liked it  ❤❤❤