Mine

Warning: some hetero shit's coming up brace thyself.

6 weeks and still counting. Taehyung didnt want to lie to himself. He missed him. A lot. But he did hurt him. A certain ravenette had told him that trust was the most important part of any relationship. And Yoongi failed to stick to just that.

Who can he blame? Not him. Not himself. Not anyone. It was just the situation...Just one last try. Taehyung would tell himself every time he thought about the gummy smiled man. Because he wasnt the one to give up easily....

But as time passed by Taehyung had gotten to know...that he was the only one trying. Even now when he was calling his boyfriend at the flower shop. Or who knows, maybe his ex. Frustrated that he wouldnt answer the call, he phoned Jimin instead just for the sake of his fuming mind.

"Jimin he wouldn't pick up!!! Is he tired of me!? Why isnt he calling me instead!!!" Taehyung didn't intend to scream but he did.

"Hey hey hey!! Calm down... Maybe he's busy.. or he needs more time" Jimin said, his voice weaker than usual. It seemed as if he was tired...

"B-But it's been so long.. I can't keep waiting. I don't even know what we are anymore..." The blond ended with a long sigh as he sat over his chair and held in his frustration. Jimin's line went silent for a moment as if he was thinking up a master plan but all Taehyung received was even more silence.

"Jimin..? Come on please help me out here.. you're my best friend..." Taehyung whispered almost desperately.

"Yeah... best friend.." Jimin spoke to himself. Taehyung didn't get it whatsoever and the line went awfully silent again..

"Don't take me wrong...You're really important to me and I've always wanted the best for you. I know you were happy with him.. But I've never felt like Yoongi was the one... I've never liked him...from the start." Taehyung felt it, the slight pain in the latter's words but Jimin had realized he had maybe said a bit too much. He coughed a bit to break the silence.

"If you still want to see him so bad... Look over his Instagram.. Yeah.." The line went dead as the blond stared at the empty wall blankly. He couldn't gather up the words.. Jimin hated Yoongi??

He brushed off his thoughts immediately and drifted his attention back on his phone. Now that he'd thought about it, he hadn't checked Yoongi's insta in weeks. He thought about giving it a try after all... Scrolling through his page he came across his latest post. It was only from minutes ago...

567 likesYoongz_23: @RedWine My only comfort for now

567 likes
Yoongz_23: @RedWine My only comfort for now...

View all 38 comments...
Jinishome: You okay???
Sunshine_243: You didn't call me!!
Chanbaeklives: Weren't we there just a day ago???
NoMoredreAms: That's some good drink
Somi_sleepz: Yoongi oppa give me some too!!
Jen_Kim: He's on it again...

Taehyung felt his heart go weak at more comments that he read by, most of them showing he had been feeling down lately. Was Yoongi missing him?? Perhaps he didnt say it because he didn't want to make the first move??

I'll have to go meet him..Taehyung made a mental note as he grabbed his things from the desk and made his way outside. He knew the bar, he had been there before with Yoongi. Glancing over at Shion he waved him a quick goodbye.

"So you're really gonna meet him!?" Shion said a little louder for the blond to hear from between the large bed of flowers. Taehyung nodded and quickly dashed his way outside. He quickly hurried over to the stop...

"If kissing was going to make me rich, then I'd kiss you forever" A tall, lean woman in her early twenties whispered with a seductive smile, her long fingers tracing back and forth through a cold looking ravenette's jaw. The man smirked, pushing her leaning body off from himself. Why, she had a chair for herself to sit on.

"Not me princess. Look over there" The ravenette smiled, pointing at a figure who was playing with a glass of his drink near the bar counter. He looked tired and basically fucked up. She felt sympathetic.

"Aw poor thing. Looks like he needs someone" the girl pouted.

"Something...you mean." The ravenette corrected to which the girl rolled her eyes.

"Do your job Somi... Quick... I don't have time... Besides my baby will be here any second. I want to give him a little surprise..." The ravenette chuckled and the girl smiled slyly upon seeing how Jungkook's face softened at the thought of his special someone...He must be really special indeed...

At the clink of a glass, Somi was off with her innocent smile which could maybe deceive thousands, but she didnt care as long as her pockets were filled on time. And Jungkook didnt bother as long as he could just watch things unfold in front of him.

"Hey there~" The tired male immediately lifted his head up on the arrival of a beautiful looking girl with a blinding smile. She wore all black, her eyes were Smokey and her lips as red as blood itself. He immediately recognized her as his insta friend....

Jungkook watched from afar with a glorious smirk.. Somi was just the perfect one. The way she lied was perfect. The way she seemed to sympathise was perfect... Even better, the way she lured him to drink more and more, daring enough to mix that white powder into his wine was also perfect. The only person it didnt work on, would be Jeon Jungkook. Because they knew each other all too well...

"It's alright, i can understand you.. you deserve so much better. You dont need him..." Her hands were slow and smooth, leaving Yoongi entranced as he fell numb to her tactics. He could basically understand nothing, the place, the time, the feelings. His mind was blank all in all, and thats when a pair of lips locked against his.

A brunet stood frozen halfway through reaching his so called boyfriend, who had a girl sitting over his lap, her fingers tangled in his black hair as she kissed the life out of his lips. Jungkook took a sip of his beer and leaned back to enjoy a bit more, the way Taehyung's eyes never filled up, nor did he go weak in front of the scene... He was proud of him...

"Tae..?" Yoongi couldn't see that clear but he could still make out the figure of that boy he hadnt seen for weeks.. His legs felt wobbly and his head was spinning as Somi got off of his lap with a smirk on her smudged lips and faded into the crowd further away..

Taehyung was least expecting this but... A part of him didnt care. The old him would've cried and wailed just because Yoongi was being slightly suspicious.. But now nothing mattered... Why don't i feel anything??

Jungkook joined from behind Somi as they watched how the failing drunk man tried to run behind his boyfriend, or now ex , but tripped over the people ahead unconsciously. Somi still had a keen eye on the blond that had gone away with a disgusted face but instead got interrupted by Jungkook who was pointing at the said blond carefully..

"See that..? That's my baby...Just mine" Jungkook said fondly..

Somi scoffed, her lips couldn't choose between being happy or sad... Instead she kept gazing at the same spot that Taehyung had been with a passionate envy in her eyes.

"But...Does he love you..? Like you do."

Jungkook's smile faded for a moment. As soon as she had turned to face him, a maniacal aura had reappeared on his face...

"Did you see how he didn't react a bit..?" Somi was left confused. Jungkook tucked his hands into his pockets and smiled.

"He's already falling for me"

(A/N): sorry if there are any mistakes. I'll probably update my other stories tomorrow. Or soon 💜💜💜