When he smiles

(A/N): A long chapter ig.

It had been more than a week since Taehyung had heard from Yoongi. The elder never made an effort to call Taehyung or meet again... But the blonde wasn't bothered as long as he felt like he wasn't alone. As long as he had a good friend to lean on and understand him. As long as he had Jungkook...

Taehyung's mind popped with confetti of happiness whenever he reminded himself of the ravenette. Jungkook made him forget everything and smile wide just like he used to before...

And about his smile, Jeon Jungkook had always found it amusing whenever Kim Taehyung smiled. It was a wide toothy one which perfectly covered all the flaws which he never had while all the other students could do was frown at it. How stupid of them. Jungkook can only imagine how hard their lives must be without Taehyung in it. Because he swears by his life, only god knows how easier the blonde has made his life into. And Jungkook would kill for that smile...

"Kookie stop with the brakes i feel like my glasses are gonna fall off!!" Taehyung said in a slightly joking tone, because obviously he didn't want to sound rude to his friend turned personal driver who was going to drop him off at the garden.

"Not my fault the street is bumpy!" Jungkook said back with an even amount of patience in it. He'd probably blurt out curses if it was someone else. But this was Taehyung.

"Hmmmm" Taehyung hummed as he poked his head to the side. But there weren't much bumps though. Maybe it was his glasses playing tricks with him again, he thought.

Just as the next bump approached Taehyung swiftly clutched onto Jungkook like as if his life depended on it. Oh the ravenette could feel the heat radiating off of the blonde's tiny body just from that. It was enough to drive his mind crazy, his blood pumping madly and his eyes going double in size along with that light amount of craze inside of it…

“We're here”

Taehyung fluttered open his eyelids which were closed in fear all this while, even though Jungkook took it as a chance to admire his beauty from the rear view mirror...He was already clicking candid pictures of the blonde inside his mind.

“Thank god! I'm never coming with you Kookie! That was scary!” Taehyung pouted as he got off the bike, his face looking more cute than annoyed. It was all that was needed to get the ravenette’s heart pounding in happiness.

“You say that everytime Tae. Such a cutie..” The ravenette said with a chuckle, trying to sound as soft as he can as he pinched the blonde's slightly chubby cheek which made the younger go red in seconds. That's right. Slow steps are what he needed. He didn't want to rush Taehyung. After all he was going to be his in the end anyways.

“I guess i have no choice. Well. Thanks. And bye.” Taehyung said with a sassy look as he flipped the tiny strands of hair behind his ear and later smiled.

“Remember. Call me when you're done.” Jungkook flashed his bunny smile to which Taehyung nodded like a baby and waved him goodbye…

Jungkook saw the blonde trailing off into the distance and into the flower shop as his body got smaller with each step. The ravenette's smile dropped and instead changed into a thin straight line of unending doubts. His black orbs scanned the area carefully until he noticed a figure wrapping their arms around his Taehyung and smiling ear to ear with him. What was so funny? As far as Jeon Jungkook knew, touching what belonged to him was the least funniest thing.

The guy made a brief eye contact with Jungkook as Taehyung went to the back of the store. He stared for what seemed like minutes until the unknown man slowly narrowed his eyes and looked away from the odd discomfort. Jungkook smirked and dashed off with his bike. He'll probably be next...