Lonely

Night fell and a blonde curled up into a ball at the corner of his room. Small sobs erupted from his lips, they never seemed to stop. A while later the sound of the  doorbell rang through his ears...

Lifting up his weak body from the floor he walked halfway through but the man outside seemed to figure out the door was open. Jungkook had arrived in less than minutes.

"K-Kookie" Taehyung whimpered and without another word, Jungkook scooped him into his arms, hugging his tiny body as tight as he could to let Taehyung know he wasn't alone..

"Why're you crying Tae?? What happened???" Jungkook asked with a frown.

"Y-Yoongi.. h-he g-got mad at me" Taehyung sobbed profusely, Jungkook nodding at the younger's words. He gently pat his back and Taehyung didnt even want to deny. It felt oddly good. And comforting. This was exactly what he needed at the moment..

"T-Thank you for being here for m-me kookie.. I-Im sorry for bringing you into this m-mess. I wanted to call Chim b-but he wasn't picking up"

Jungkook shook his head, cupping the sobbing blonde's cheek with a sad smile.

"No Tae don't you ever think you're bothering me. You can tell me anything. I'll always be here for you"

The blonde got emotional at those words and sobbed right onto Jungkook's chest but was the ravenette even complaining? He loved it. He loved how Taehyung's small frame fit right into his hands like a lost piece of puzzle, made his heart thump abnormally... Even his crying voice was melody to his ears....

All he wanted was Taehyung to lean on him...Just him.

"Now let's talk about something else" Taehyung nodded, and just as he sniffled, Jungkook with his strong hands had already lifted him up by his waist, Taehyung's eyes going wide and his cheeks painted pink.

"K-Kookie!!! Put me down!!!"

"You're light~" Jungkook cooed. Taehyung blushed mad red until the ravenette dropped him down on the couch and his heart couldn't stop thumping whenever Jungkook looked at him right in the eye. It was like the elder was hypnotizing him of some sorts.

They talked for a while until Jungkook's eyes caught attention of something withered and dry lying over the floor a little farther away... A small crumbled piece of paper also caught his gaze while peeking through Taehyung's blonde hair. The ravenette grit his teeth along with a glare lighting up his eyes for some reason.

"Tae uhh...what's that?" Jungkook asked with oblivious eyes.

"Huh? Oh t-those?"

Jungkook nodded, Taehyung walking over to the dry roses and picking it up into his hands. The ravenette didnt miss to eye the the blondes body a little too much as he bent down to reach the roses, licking his lips while trying to keep his mind sane. Taehyung returned back to the couch and sat beside the ravenette while showing him the whole bunch of flowers he had received..

"I-I don't know where these came from...B-But i kept it..."

"So you liked it?" The ravenette asked with a dark gaze to which Taehyung blushed again. Jungkook was happy.. He felt satisfied.. Taehyung kept his flowers with him....

"N-No i mean like... T-They're beautiful but it's from someone i don't even know. Y-Yoongi thought unwanted stuff cuz of that...A-And It k-kind of makes me scared too seeing this"

Jungkooks fists clenched upon hearing Yoongi's name again... Why can't Taehyung just see it?? Why can't he see how Jungkook was all he needed??

But that wouldn't change the fact that he still kept his roses would it...? Taehyung obviously loved it... Jungkook told himself. The ravenette nodded with sympathizing eyes, hugging the blonde who unknowingly started to cry again at the name of his boyfriend. And Jungkook pat him slowly, at a rhythmic pace, trailing his palms gently over his back, enjoying the softness of Taehyung's clothed skin under his hands...The brunette curled up further into his arms, crying until his eyes felt puffy and sleepy...The ravenette smiled while hugging him, putting the brunette into a comforting sleep.

The ring of a phone went off, Jungkook's eyes glaring at the object in anger. It was Taehyung's. And who else could be calling? Min yoongi. He took it to his hands with a smirk. Before it could even make it to 3 seconds Jungkook had cut the call with a smirk adorning his lips. A number to add to the blocklist.

(A/N): Omfg i finally updated ahhhh!!  im feeling better now. Being an author is dang hard i must say i should be careful to not fall sick again  😂 Oh and uuhhhhhh btw..

New story. Omegaverse~

Mpreg too. Just so ya know.

The first chapter is out

The first chapter is out. Huehue bye

Love you...