In Your Arms

Taehyung woke up to the sound of twittering birds outside the garden. He felt rather comfortable than usual today. Especially after all that endless crying and whimpering. Trying to wake up, he arched his back a little and yawned. Something didnt feel right.. He blinked his eyes and felt his hands beneath him. It felt so... different under him? It didn't even feel like his couch. His frail arms reached for his spectacles near the drawer lazily and as soon as he wore it and looked beneath, his  heart started racing. He was sleeping right over Jungkook's chest...

"K-Kookie??" Taehyung was laying, No he was sprawled on top of him. The ravenette's heavy hands were wrapped around the blonde's waist making it hard for him to get up..

He doesn't even remember how he ended up like that. Shaking his body a little he tried to get up...But instead he ended up falling right over Jungkook's face making the ravenette slowly blink his eyes and watch a wide eyed Taehyung.

"Tae.. mphh you're awake?" Jungkook stirred awake and spoke with his grumpy voice, smiling a bunny smile at Taehyung who shyly shifted his gaze away..

"K-Kookie your hands-" The brunette looked behind and Jungkook understood, slowly holding the brunette on either sides of his waist to help him get up...

"How did i even end up like this??"

"You were crying so bad i had to hug you to sleep and in the end i felt like i should just let you be..." Jungkook spoke softly. Taehyung smiled again. The ravenette was so sweet...

"Ah-" Taehyung whimpered as his hair tugged over the ravenette's jacket zipper as Jungkook hurriedly tried to free his strands. The blonde noticed the looks Jungkook was passing him in between. He was just staring him down so intensely that Taehyung couldn't even look away, his cheeks burning red. Taehyung squirmed a little over Jungkook's lap as he finally got his hair free, immediately getting off in a hurry.

"I-I'll g-go freshen up.. a-and make us some tea!" Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness, Taehyung awkwardly blushing as he ran away.

So beautiful... Jungkook let his gaze wander over to Taehyung's lower back as he licked his lips... God if only his hair was stuck over his jacket a little longer.. If only Taehyung was left squirming on his lap a little longer... And that voice he made when his hair got pulled...Oh fuck if only Jungkook could hear more of that. He'd do anything for it. In the end he was left fantasizing as he stared his little boner that the brunette had gave him...

But then his thoughts stopped. What was he even thinking?? Taehyung was innocent. He probably hadn't even had sex yet... If he had, then yoongi would be on the newspaper headlines the next day. He wasn't supposed to think about Taehyung in such ways. Didn't he love him?? Slapping his cheeks and smiling maniacally he drifted his attention to the blonde who had gone inside his room to probably get fresh...

Be it pure love or not. He was going to mark every inch of Taehyung's body as his in the end anyways. After all... Taehyung was already his. Ever since the day he set his eyes upon him... Ever since Taehyung stepped inside his school for the first time.. Ever since he saw Taehyung sit under that peach tree alone without friends... Ever since Jungkook started lurking behind him like a shadow. Jungkook was always there.... always..

Now that he finally met him. There was no way he was going to let this beautiful boy go...Not after these long years of wait...

"Oh no i forgot you didn't brush your teeth!! Bad kookie bad!" Taehyung came back and teased him . Jungkook played along, letting the brunette force him into the bathroom as he handed him over a new toothbrush. It was all like a dream. How can Taehyung be so beautiful?? The world didn't deserve him. No one deserved him. Only Jungkook knows everything about him. Only Jungkook knows the nights Taehyung cried alone. Only Jungkook knows the perfect spot of those cute moles all over his body without even touching him once, like an old story he has by heart. See? Jungkook was a devoted lover.

So only Jeon Jungkook deserved Kim Taehyung...Right?

"Yeah Jimin??" Taehyung felt gloomy all of a sudden as he shared his story of what happened last night with his best friend. But obviously he didn't see someone cleaning up their face at the sink while gritting their teeth angrily..

"Oh it's Jimin!? I had to say something to him"

"Okay-" Before Taehyung could finish his words the phone was snatched from his hand so elegantly, The blonde was left blushing when Jungkook gave him a bunny smile and messed up his hair...

"Ok so Jimin remember how i told you about the work at the studio last time?"

Jimin was confused at the sudden change of voice. Jungkook gazed through the back of his eyes to move to a more secluded side of the house so that Taehyung cannot hear him..

"Jungkook? What are you talking about-"

"I'm here for him. Don't worry..." Jungkook smirked.

"Wait but he was crying- "

"I told you I'm here for him didn't I?" Jungkook spoke in a threatening voice, Jimin freezing at the other side of the line. Receiving no reply in return, Jungkook chuckled to himself as he cut the call...

"Idiot.." He smirked.

"Kookie???" Jungkook's face suddenly changed to that of a concerned one as he gazed behind at Taehyung...

"What's wrong kookie??" God those puppy eyes. Bless Jungkook because now he was going to see it everyday...

"Tae haven't you been hearing rumours about the murders around our neighborhood??" Taehyung nodded slightly watching Jungkook stepping near to him and cupping his cheeks.

"Tae I'm worried for you. It can happen to anybody. I don't want you to get hurt... " He swiped his thumb along Taehyung's tears and wiped it away. Saving Taehyung from a crime he did seemed like the best idea now. He wanted to get close to Taehyung as much as he could...

"I'll drop you home and to work from now on...okay?" Taehyung thought for a second blushing slightly at the intensity of those black eyes. God what was with this blushing everytime Jungkook stepped an inch closer to him! Was he feeling things now? No way!

"U-Uhmm O-Okay" Taehyung clicked his tongue as soon as he said that. He knew how-to-alone  most of the time but now since Jungkook said that it was true. Especially after his garden owners incident Taehyung had never felt safe...

"You're so sweet kookie~" Taehyung giggled, hugging the elder tightly. Jungkook returned the hug, wrapping his strong hands around the younger's petite body repeating the words to himself... Just a little longer... Just a little longer

(A/N): .......

I'm

About

To

Drop

It.

New Story  😂 its out