It's Called Love

"Roses are red. Violets are blue"

"Jeon Jungkook is a dummy" Taehyung added.

"And Kim Taehyung is too" Jungkook stopped, ending it with a satisfied smile as he let his hands rest over the table.

"That was sooo dumb and funny I don't know why-" Taehyung giggled like a high schooler, holding a hand over his mouth to silence his squeaky sounds since there were people around them in the cafe. Jungkook chuckled through his bunny teeth and soon a comfortable silence took over them. This was what he loved about Taehyung. He only needed the lightest things to be happy at. The blonde just wanted to go on a day out basically and Jungkook was all set to hop in with him. Where Taehyung gets in, Jungkook does too. It was a hobby of his. It's not wrong to follow love.

"Where do you wanna go next!?"

"The carnival??"

"But it's so crowded there!!" Taehyung pouted. He had always hated crowds. Jungkook hated people to be exact. Everyone expect Taehyung to be more exact.

"Uhhhh.... Taco bell?"

"Are we only gonna eat today??" Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest, his pout growing stronger which Jungkook found adorable. But then like a lightning striking the blonde, he gasped.

"How about your place!??" Taehyung said excitedly, jumping from his seat with glowing eyes. Jungkook got a mild panic attack because one, his house was a mess.... and two, there goes his chance to be alone with the blonde inside his home.

"Tae i uh-"

The sudden ring of a phone went off. Taehyung's smile faded suddenly but then came back on his lips again as he saw who was calling. Why should he be so happy about someone else? The ravenette with the grey hood partly covering his forehead  clenched his fists under the table but he managed to pass a fake smile .

"Its Jiminnie!!! That idiot-" Taehyung started cursing even before he could bring the phone near to his ears.

"Chim!! Where the hell have you been I called you like a thousand times!!" Taehyung whisper shouted. The blonde met eyes with the ravenette for a second to see a desperate, deceptive look, that of slight anger but not fully showing it on his face. He brushed it off... Jungkook immediately looked away but he knew how hard he was trying to hold in his inner frustrations, cracking his knuckles under the table all while holding a straight face.

"Why're you so silent Chim??? What's wrong??" Taehyung asked with a concern laced voice...

"T-Tae i needed to talk to you. But before that tell me where you are right now.." Jimin's voice was slightly deeper than usual, confusing the blonde a bit.

"I'm with Kookie at the golden house cafe. Why what's wrong???" Taehyung narrowed his eyes. Jimin's breath hitched at the mention of the ravenette's name. Of course what was he expecting...? He dragged his palm from his nose down to his chin.

"Can we... Meet up right now? You and me alone??? My place??"

Taehyung's brows knit together at the words, he wanted to ask so many questions, why he was acting so weird etc etc. But as soon as the blonde mumbled an "okay" and was about to ask why, the call was cut, Jimin hanging up on him. He was so confused.

"What's wrong Tae? What did he say?" Taehyung felt bad to be leaving him again in between this mess. But he simply couldnt reject his best friends words.