Nick the wigman (part2)

I was gonna write this earlier sorry

Michel's POV

I hope I have the balls to ask him this time, omg last time I failed miserably I was gonna ask but I couldn't get the words out and I just made our conversation awkward... I refused to talk to him for about a week. This time I know exactly what I'm going to say and how I'll say it ; yeah I practiced many times before, just to be sure.

Tal's POV

I really hope nick knows what he's doing, he's right I am insecure I just don't think he'll actually accept my feelings. Personally I wouldn't even consider the thought of telling him. Uhhhh!! I wish I wasn't acting like such a pussy, man up, and gather the balls to let him know that I like him a lot and I hate seeing him laughing and giggling with other dudes... even tho I clearly know that it's not my place to tell him not to. I always have to watch other guys try to get at him, I can't even tell them to back off because we're not dating. He can do what ever he wants... sometimes I feel that he does it on purpose, he watches me give the other guys glares silently warning them not try any funny stuff ... Every time it's the same thing... like a weird routine, a routine that makes me wonder why he does these things to me?

Nick's POV

Omg I can't wait until my plan comes into motion, this is gonna be great I have everything set up... Pretty soon I'll be dating Adi!
Well if my plan goes accordingly, I just hope it's not too cheesy

"Okay, tal are you ready?"

"Uhh... yeah"

"Dude chill you're sweating and that means the deodorant won't much longer"

"Bro shut up!"

"I was just kidding, stop, you're gonna burn your armpits with that spray on stuff"

"Uhhh, I don't care i need to smell good for him okay"

"Yeah I guess you're right... Anthony deserves the best, I don't know why he settled for you tho"

"What if I'm not good enough... what if he likes someone else, I bet it's not me anyway"

"Bro I was just kidding you're good enough for anyone and I promise that Anthony won't reject you"

"I sure hope he doesn't"
...

Thanks for reading
-
So I've been following the progress of this book and I'm so proud of the views and all that
This is where we were at:

Thanks for reading -So I've been following the progress of this book and I'm so proud of the views and all that This is where we were at:

And this is were we are now:

NUMBER ONE BABY! THANKS TO EVERYONE

NUMBER ONE BABY!
THANKS TO EVERYONE. I LOVE YOU GUYS
But I have an issue about this book. I know I've brought this up in the past... you know making this book into something more than just talthony... I really wanna know what you guys think, (even tho less than 5 of you are going to read this) I appreciate all the feedback that I get and love what you comment (they make me feel happy 😊 inside)

I need your help now please don't ignore this

-Should I keep going and change this book

-Should I make a new one (and forget about this one)

-should I make a new one and keep this one (which would be too much to handle considering I'd have to work on both)

OR

-SHOULD I JUST GIVE UP

thanks that's all