two ;

chaey's pov.

After the show, I went to the cafe to buys something to eat.

I'm hungry.

I entered the cafe and ordered a coffee and a croissant. After paying for it, I exited the shop.

I'm heading to our office right now, just looking down while drinking my coffee. And because of that I bumped into someone and my coffee almost spill out.

"Oh my god, I'm really sorry" I said while looking up,

Shit.

"I'm really sorry, sir didn't mean to bumped onto you" I said, now looking down feeling sorry for one of the guy in BTS. His name is Jimin...I guess?

"It's alright miss...?"

"Chaeyoung, my name is Park Chaeyoung"

"Oh, no need to worry Chaeyoung. I'm fine." he said and eye smiled. 

"Ah okay sir, I'm really sorry. I got to go now." I said and bowed.

"Okay, and by the way, don't call me 'sir' call me Jimin." He said and left.

I hurriedly walk to my office, I mean our office to rest.

I walk inside the office and sat on my desk, I saw Lisa working on something. I guess it's some news again.

"Hey Chaey! How was your interview with BTS?" She asks, not even looking at me. Still focusing on her task.

"Good." I answered

"Ehh? What happened?'' she asks again

"Nah, it's just like some other interviews, but the Jimin guy sure is cute." I replied, thinking of my encounter with him on the way back here.

"Hey, that's my bias-wrecker, don't steal him." she finally look up to me.

"Yah! He is not yours." I said

"Ooh, she's defending her bias." she said while grooving on her chair.

"Yeah, I met Jungkook a while ago, I mean all of them." I said.

"Yah! I know you're so lucky, I wish I could see him in personal, but I know someday I'll meet him." she said smiling to the ceiling.

"You know what? I bumped onto Jimin a while ago, when I was walking back here." I teasingly smile at her.

"Really?! You really are lucky!'' she said with a jaw dropped.

jimin's pov.

"Hey, Jimin! Where have you been?" Suga-hyung asked

"Just looking around." I answered

"Guys, that interviewer on that interview is pretty, isn't it?" Jungkook popped with Namjoon-hyung

"Yeah, she's also sexy." Namjoon-hyung added. I just rolled my eyes.

"Wae? Just stating the truth hyung." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Guys, we need to go now. PD-nim is looking for us." Taehyung said

We left the building and went inside our van.

We drove off back to our dorm. We entered it, and I directly get inside my room. I laid on my bed and started scrolling on my twitter.

Notifications:

@parkchaeyoung started following you

@jeonjeonggukkie likes your post

see more notifications...

I pressed the name and the timeline showed.

end of chapter.

edited