six ;

N A R R A T OR

The ride ended, and so they got off the swan boat. And the atmosphere became silent, again.

But Chaeyoung tried to speak up.

"U-um...I-i..." she was looking everywhere in the park, and Jimin is just in front of her.

"Um, d-do you w-want to go s-somewhere else?" Jimin asked shyly rubbing the back of his neck. Chaeyoung just nodded. They went to a cafe. And because its Valentines Day, its themed as 'Valentines Love'

 And because its Valentines Day, its themed as 'Valentines Love'

[this is just an example of their theme]

They took a seat, and of course Jimin being a gentleman, pulled the chair for Chaeyoung to sit in. Chaeyoung thanked him shyly. Jimin also took a seat.

A waiter came.

"What would you like to order sir, madam?" the waiter asked

"Um, can I have some macaroons and a tea?" Jimin said. The waiter nodded

"What about you ma'am?" 

"Just a strawberry cake please." Chaeyoung said and smiled a little to the waiter. The waiter left.

"Um, don't y-you have any s-schedules t-today sir?" Chaeyoung asked looking down.

"I do. But since its just some shitty events, I don't need to attend. And I told you not to call me sir, just by my name." Chaeyoung nodded her head.

The waiter came back with their orders.

[jimin's order]

[chaeyoung's order]

[chaeyoung's order]

"Gumawo." Jimin and Chaeyoung both said in unison. The waiter giggled a bit at their cuteness, but then left. 

They started eating, quietly. Jimin was too shy to speak, and so as Chaeyoung. So they ended eating with no words. Jimin cleared his throat to catch some attention, Chaeyoung lifted her head up and raised her brows. Giving him a questioning look.

"Ah, nothing. Its just that, the f-food is nice." Jimin excused.

"Ah, yeah." she continued eating.

And so the day goes on....

A/N: A short update guys, I'm really sorry, I'm not in the mood right now to continue this chapter. I need to skip time on the next chapter. Anyways, Merry Christmas!