ten ;

"It's you again." I smiled as I see her once again.

"I can't believe this..." she mumbled but I sure heard it. 

"Are you not happy to see me again, Chaeyoung?" I teased and look at her intently.

"Uh, I do? But isn't this quite unbelievable that we're here again facing each other. Have you counted how many times we bumped? Cuz I didn't. Like, this is already Hong Kong and we happened to see each other again, just wow." she started rambling. Awe, she's cute.

I chuckled and smiled at her.

"Or maybe I'm just in the wrong room again..." she mumbled and look down.

"This is room 1013." I said and watch her lift her head and sigh.

"Tho this is weird, but FINALLY I can rest...Can I rest?" she asked and I smiled at her.

"Of course. This is your room too. You can take the bed on the left." I said and help her with her luggage. 

"Thanks." She smiled before she hopped on her bed to take a nap.

I remembered what our manager said before I went here. 

"Oh, Jimin is left with no pair so I guess you will make a new friend tonight ey? Since you're gonna be with someone else in one room." 

And Chaeyoung happened to be that someone else. I chuckled at the thought. She's right it's quite unbelievable that we bumped again. 

I went to my bed and take off my shirt, to change. I should have done this a while ago but someone opened the door :> 

After changing, I also lie down on the bed to take a quick nap. 

--

a/n: forgive me people :<