three ;

chae's pov.

1 notification: @ jimin_bts followed you back

Wow...I can't believe an idol just followed me back, hmm, that's unusual.

I lost my thoughts when I heard a knock. 

"Ms. Chaeyoung, the manager wanted to talk to you." a worker said and left. Well, I'm on my office right now with Lisa.

"What could it be?" Lisa asked me. I was confused too, about why our manager wants to talk to me.

"I don't know." I simply answered.

I exited our office and went to our manager's office. I knocked on the door three times.

"Come in." Manager-nim said.

I slowly opened the door and entered the room.

"Oh, Chaeyoung! Nice to see you! I called you out for some important matters about your interview with BTS." manager-nim started

"Um, is there anything wrong about my interview with BTS, madame?" I asked

"Ani, You're here because, I'm going to assign you as the KPOP industry's interviewer from now on. From what I observed about your recent interview, you really tried your best about it. And because of that, the interview turned out so well." she said as for me, I just faced her with wide eyes on.

"Wow! Thank you so much, ma'am. I really appreciated it!" A wide smile appeared on my face. I may look like a creep right now, like the weird creepy faces on 'Truth or Dare' Movie.

"You will start your work tomorrow on EXO's releasing of their new song." she stated

"Ah, ne." 

"Now you can continue what you're doing right now." She said, I walked out from her office and excitedly ran to our office.

"Lisa! Lisa! Oh my goodness!" 

"What? What happened? Tell me!" Lisa panicked, and stood up quickly.

"I got assigned as the KPOP industry's interviewer from now on!" I happily jumped up and down

"Woah! And that only means you will always see BTS from every interview. Aw, I'm so happy for you, but at the same time jealous." Lisa said while pouting.

"Yah! why'd you be jealous?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Of course, you're so lucky that you can have BTS all by yourself.'' She pouted again

"Don't worry, I promise I'll bring you on one of my interviews of BTS, sometime." I said and smiled at her.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Yay! Saranghae Chaeyoungie!!" She giggled

"But sadly, EXO's interview is what I'll face tomorrow.'' I said

"That's okay, unnie. I can wait." She said and gave me a smile.

"That's mah gurl."

end of chapter.