prologue ;

"So Chaeyoung, as you can see, those pictures that I gave you are obviously pictures of the most famous K-POP boy group, which is BTS," You can clearly see Chaeyoung's forhead sweating as she stood in front of the head of director of their company, talking to her.

"Now, I'm telling you to interview them, tomorrow by 8." The head of director, Mrs. Han continued. As Chaeyoung scanned the pictures.

"Understood?"

"Yes madame." Chaeyoung quickly retorted.

"Okay, you're free to go." Chaeyoung let out a relieving sigh before bowing down 90 degrees and exiting the office. 

chae's pov.

I went to my shared office which is with, Lisa.

"Hey, what was all the sudden attention with Ms Lee?" She asked, while I'm on my way to my desk.

"Oh, she said I'll be interviewing BTS tomorrow." I shrugged

She stood up, hands on her desk, jaws dropped, and most importantly, eyes widened."Jinjja?! Wow, you're so lucky! I wish I was the one who Ms Lee assigned there?'' 

"Wae?'' I put a confused look

"Seriously?! You do know that Bangtan is the most famous Kpop group in almost the world." She hissed, her head almost popping.

"Yeah, so what?" I fired back. She rolled her eyes.

"Aishh! Let's just eat lunch" She suggested

"Yeah, I'm craving for beef bulgogi" I said and rubbed

"Me too, I want bibimbap!" she exclaimed

We walk down the hallways, on our way to exit the company and enter my car.

We went to restaurant near the company.

Me and Lisa are journalists, we worked at the famous company in Journalism, it's called 'News and Papers Commb' also known as NPC.

I consider this work as the most lame work I ever had. Because it's so boring and life less, my dream is to become a famous dancer and a vocalist, but my parents keep forcing me to do this shit. I had no choice but to follow them. And now I'm stuck in interviewing people, making news, reporting live and all things that happens in the Journalism World.

We entered the restaurant and took a seat on a vacant area.

The waiter came and ask

"What are your orders ma'ams?"

"Oh, I would like some Beef bulgogi please." I requested

"I'll just go with bibimbap please." Lisa said

"Okay, I'mma get your orders, be right back." The waiter left.

end of prologue.