seven ;

N A R R A T O R

"Okay  Chaeyoung, you're going to Hong Kong for 2019 MAMA. Prepare yourself tomorrow, because you'll be leaving the day after tomorrow. Got it?" their manager spoke as she sat on the chair across the table.

"Yes ma'am." she responded.

"And you're gonna be there for three days and two nights." she added.

"I'm gonna send the camera men when you arrived at Hong Kong. Apparently, the team will not be going with you to Hong Kong, because I forgot to book a flight for them, and sadly when I planned to buy tickets, there was only one left. Which I bought for you. So you and the team will get separated, just contact each other when the Award Show will start. Okay?" 

"Yes ma'am." Chaeyoung bowed her head.

"Okay, now you can go. Thank you for your time." her manager smiled.

Chaeyoung stood up bowed, and left the office with a simple 'thank you'

[1 day later]

C H A E Y O U N G

I am now preparing my things to bring to Hong Kong because tomorrow's gonna be my flight. 

Sweater ✓ 

Shirts   ✓ 

Shorts 

Scarf 

Bath Towel 

Toothbrush 

Hmm...Now what did I missed?

Just then my phone went off. 
I saw the caller ID and it was addressed as 'Future Mrs. Jeon'

I giggled. Lisa must've changed it when she took my phone.

I fetched my phone and answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Eonnie! Don't forget to bring your undies!" 

Oh yeah!

"Oh my god Lisa, thank you so much for reminding me. Anyways is that why you called?" I asked.

"Um actually no. I wanted to hang out with you today. Is it okay?" Lisa said on the other line.

"Uh yeah sure. Where'd you wanna go?"  I agreed since we're not gonna be together for three days.

"At Lotte World!" she screamed. 

end of chapter.  

A/N: Another short chapter. I really don't have time to spare. Thank you for  659 reads. It's really appreciated. It's an amazing Christmas gift for me, and maybe a birthday gift. Thank you so much. I love you all. Please do vote and leave comments. <3