five ;

jimin's pov.

Incoming call...

Unknown

Accept || Decline

"Yobuseyo?" I said

"Um. excuse me sir, I was the one who found your wallet yesterday. Um, would you like to get it today?" the other line spoke.

Her voice...

"Sure. Thank you so much." I said happily, because my wallet is still alive.

"Um, you can get it in the park at 2:00 pm. I'll be at the bench, waiting." 

"Great. Thank you again, bye" I said and hang up.

Hmm...? What day is today? Oh, right its February 14 and hell its Valentines day, bitch! why today? Ugh, I forgot, shit! But my wallet is more important than that venue.

narrator.

Chaeyoung is already at the park, well its already 1:55 pm and she's at the bench waiting for Jimin. She was a bit surprised to see all the hearts around the park. There were also couple booths.

Hm? What is going on...? She thought

She check her phone and look for the date.

14th February 2018 [1:59 pm]

Oh? that's why...

Jimin just arrived at the park. Wearing a mask and shades, of course to cover up.

He was looking for a girl who wears a gray hoodie.

He walked to some benches. He also noticed the couple booths. Well, he knows that it is Valentines day and BTS should attend some shitty event for Valentines. Its for K-idols

He spotted a bench with a girl sitting on it.

He slowly walk to the bench and tapped the girl's shoulder.

"Um, excuse me? Are you the one who found my wallet?" Jimin asked. The girl turned her head around.

"Oh? are you Park Jimin?" Chaeyoung asked back

"Ah, ne."

"Oh, nice to meet you. By the way, here's your wallet." she handed him the wallet. Jimin held it and put it back from his pocket.

"Aren't you the host from that interview the other day?" Jimin asked as he faced Chaeyoung. He still remembered it of course.

"Ne, I was the one who was behind you yesterday at the restaurant queue. And you left, but your hands slipped the wallet off" Chaeyoung explained."I tried to call you but you're wearing headphones."

"Ah, mianhe." Jimin said as he rubbed the back of his neck. A few seconds past a lady came towards them.

"Um, excuse me sir, ma'am? Can you come with us in the Tunnel of Love? We really need some couples right now, and we need to hurry up. Besides, you two look good with each other." The lady said

" Um, we're really sorry but-" Chaeyoung didn't finished her sentence. They were dragged by the lady and let them sit in the swan boat.

The engine started.

"Miss, we aren't-" Chaeyoung didn't finish it again beacuse of interruption.

"Have fun!" The lady shouted and the boat started moving. Jimin was just silent and acted like nothing happened.

The boat went to the Tunnel of Love. There were few boats who was the first to get out of the tunnel. And the last boat was with Chaeyoung and Jimin.

They now finally have a nice view inside the tunnel, and it was pretty amazing. It has many heart shaped things. Red streamers are everywhere. Cupid was also there, he was winking at the cute couple. Well, that's what Cupid think so deal with it.

Cupid threw confetti's on them, as if its a wedding. The two were just laughing and giggling.

Chaeyoung wanted to deny that they are a couple but it seems like she's having fun. 

Is this what you call a 'Valentines date'? Well, it's fun.The ride was, SPECTACULAR! Jimin thought.

end of chapter.

edited