Chapater 1.

POV: Kyle

We were 100 meters off the leaches territory; we have been getting comments about blood slave, sex slaves. The usual, but for them to be taken in to their territory ... well something wasn't right they usually had buildings for this type of thing and they were never near their own territory. It was also against the rules to drain a human near you're territory.

We slowly made our way onto their land, 600 hundred of my man followed behind me as we creped forwards, in our wolf form. My wolf being the biggest; a pure black wolf. I was also the alpha the of Blood Slash pack. As we neared the entrances to the leaches house hold the smell of blood licking from every corner told us we were right, but I could smell something other than the putrid stench of blood. It was of lemons and white roses.

"MATE!" My wolf Daniel yelled at me, but why would my mate be here. What if she was hurt? What if she was in pain?

"Kyle, why'd you stop?"My beta Jamey said through the mind link.

"My mate, she's here" was all I said before I rushed in, my men following quickly behind.

The stench of iron over powering our senses, as of what we saw was anything but humane. The shredded bodies of men, women and children were thrown around the floor. Blood licking into the floor boards blow our feet. That wasn't what I was staring at though, it was my blood covered mate chained to the chair in front of the room like she was a trophy. I took a step towards my mate only to find vampires jumping out of nowhere and trying to attack my men. Key word here is trying, as my pack was the strongest in the world. After all I am the prince of wolves and my pack have been trained by the best.

You could hear the ripping of flesh like the tearing of fabric. These shit suckers were no match for my men; it was clear when after 10 minutes over half of these vampires were ripped in to thousands of pieces that lay upon their victims. The dead body surrounded my feet and it became obvious that this was only the beginning when it came to my mate.

After the hour of heart stoping, flesh ripping gruesome fighting, the vampires were dead leaving me with 598 men left out of 600 and my mate. I rushed forward to where my mate was chained, her eyes widing in fear with every step I took. I wish she hadn't of seen the things I just did, but I would do anything for her even if I had to rip a thousand leaches, humans, werewolves, warlocks or unicorns to pieces, I would if it kept her safe.

I was a couple steps off from my mate her eyes glossing over with fear. I shifted mid-step knowing I would be naked, but wanting to show my mate that I would never hurt her. Her eyes winding when she realised that I was naked, she stated to sob.

"shhhhh, baby I won't hurt you" I whispered to her, only seeming to make her sob harder. "I'm gonna unchain you OK? I'm gonna take you back to my pack, to help you. No one will touch you, but me ok?" I whispered in to her ear, her eyes locking into mine before giving me a hasty nod. I carefully picked her up in my arms and slowly made my way out the door and into the humid air of Spring Rock. The new moon slowly being to set indicating that we have been here for more than five hours. I looked down to see that my mate was passed out in my arms, god she was so beautiful. I haven't even heard her speak yet she meant more to me then the pack, the throne and life. She just can't know that. Yet. It was clear she knew nothing about werewolves, and who knows what she was tolled while being held captive by thous fuckers. God, I can't even think of what was done to her, but I pushed the thought to the back of my mind as I needed to get my mate back to the pack house and find the pack doctor.

********

Less than 30 minutes latter we were at my castle yes, castle I am a prince. The doctor was already there and waiting. I carefully laid my beautiful mate down trying not to wake her but not exceeding as she woke anyway. She whimpered clearly wanting me to continue holding her, but she slowly woke up more and realising that she was no longer in that dreadful pace. Her beautifully violet eyes scanning the sounding area until they landed on me and my arm which was still slightly wrapped around her. She stiffened for a seconded and then seemed to settle in to my touch realising I wasn't going to hurt her. It was so adorable how she snuggled in to my side. Fuck, she will be the death of me.

The pack doctor came forwards and went to touch her arm, my mate saw this moment and began to wimpier as she clung to my chest, her face hidden by her long sliver hair. It was as thick and soft as a raven's feather. I let out a low warning grow as she stated to whimper louder at the doctors movement. The doctor nodded her head before leaving the room.

"shhhh, baby you're ok. They won't hurt you they only won't to help" I said as she looked up into my own edge blue eyes.

"I don't won't anyone but you to touch me." she whispered her angelic voices breaking with every word.

"Please" her eyes held so much pain as she whispered the last part that I only just heard it even with the wolf hearing.

"Anything for you. My name is Kyle Blackthorn, what's your name love" I said to her.

"Airanna Stone." She replied

"Are you hurt my little Arianna?" I asked her making her giggle. Her giggle sounding like a thousand butterflies wings beating as one.

"Airanna, like Air and then anna and no, I'm not hurt. Now that I am away from that horrid place. Thank you" she giggled until the last part her eyes washing over with fear and exhaustion.

"You're fine now. You have my word that you will not be hurt or touched in anyway that makes you feel uncomfortable and if someone were to do this come get me cause ill rip their throats out" I said going all seriouses only for her to stat giggling at my face.

"So serious" she said trying to hide a yawn. I carfull picked her up trying to ignore the the speared I felt every time I touched her. It wasn't thous annoying zaps you get from static but pleasurable rush that went straight to you're sole. I spoke as I began to carrying her up the stairs to my room.

"You get some sleep ok."

"You wont leave will you?" she asked looking up at me.

"Never" I whispered in her ear before she driffed off to sleep.

-*-*-*-*- A/N

Hay hope u guys like and shout outs to

WhoAteMyCookiesMeanie

yate38

vanillanvanillaswirl

You guys r awesome !

PLEASES VOTE, FAN or COMMENT

It dose get better, so please keep reading. : )