Chapter 2

PROV: Kyle

"Aaahhhhh" I woke to my screaming mate, she was curled into my side screaming at the top of her lungs. I was scared as fuck when she wasn't waking up and the screaming continued. I felt warm liquid running down my ears and new instantly that it was blood, I also notices that my windows were starting to crack at the high frequency of e scream. My beautiful Airanna still screamed as her body shouck like a baby leaf. I grabbed her arms an began to whisperer sweet nothing in her ear.

After a few minutes the screaming stopped as she began to silently cry. I didn't let her go and I didn't ask why she was crying, it wouldn't change anything. I just counties to cradle my beautiful mate as I whispered her tales of my love for her and only her. After a while she dozed off in my arms.

"You may enter now" I answered

"My princes I don't mean to intrude but I could hear screaming... You're ears sir their bleeding" he said mountining towards my ears that have just stopped bleeding. I froned at my beta. He was about my height 6 foot 9ish but were I had pitch black hair he had dirty blond and dull blue green eyes. we both had mussels as we worked out together but it was clear that I was still the superior one.

"I told you we are brothers you don't have to call me prince. And don't worry, my mate I guess is still a little worked up from everything." I replied keeping my voices quiet so I wound not wake the beaut that lay in my arms.

"She is very beautiful." David said causing me to let out a low furious growl at my betas comment.

"Out. Now." Was all I gowled before David left in a flash. His eyes going huge with realisation at what he had just said before he left.

I knew it was rude but no one can have what is mine. Especially not her.

The angel in my arms began to stair, witch seemed to piss me off more as she needed her sleep.

"Mmmn, whats wrong" she asked noticing my stiff muscles.

"Nothing" I spat out instantly regretting it as I looked down in her big eyes to see tears spilling over the edge. shit! I didn't meant to make her cry.

"I-I'm so-sorry. I-I didn't mean t-to be rude." She sobbed out making me feel horrible.

"P-Please didn't hurt me. I didn't think." By the end of this she was in an all out ball. I felt horrible but anger seemed to over rule it.

I punched the wall right above her and blocked her in as i looked deep into her earth shattering eyes.

"I would never hurt or make you feel uncomfortable as you are already my everything. true we have only know each other less then a day but that dose not change how I feel." I all but growled out.

I carefully bent down and pressed my lips to hers. gently at first, deepening it when she stated to kiss me back. Her lips tasting of natural spices. I slipped my tong into her mouth as sparks went flying straight to my soul. The sparks igniting with pleasure of lust and need.

We pulled apart both panting and a little sweating from that mind blowing kiss and as much as i wanted to continue I knew it wasn't the wise decision at the moment.

"Ummm Kyle?" The angelic cords of my mate we killing me and it wasn't helping when she said my name like that

"Yeah, baby?" I said in a husky voice.

"Ummm, I'm kinda hungry" she said and blushed a deep red as her stomach growled.

"Hahaha. Anything for you babes." I said as I pulled her up with me from the bed and headed down stare. Well i guesses its time my pretty little mate to meet my parents. The King and Queen. This is gonna be entreating.

-*-*-*-*-A/N

Shout out to xomikkeyxo you rock !