Chapter 14.

POV Airanna

I woke up and everything felt all wrong. Like there was something missing. I then realized that this wasn't in Kyles rooms and I wasn't alone.

the guy in the conner slowly got up and approached. His eyes held lust as he looked at me.

"from now on this is you're new home. you may go were ever you please but note that someone will be watching to make sure you dont try anything" his voice dark and srtong as it held power.

"how did I get here?" I asked.

"Honey thats dosnt matter only the fact that you're now mine." he whispered his voice full of lust.

"No! I'm not you're I am Kyle's and only Kyle's" I yelled as my power slipped out and stuff stared to flot around the room.

"OH honey we dont have just you, we have him to."

"why?" I asked why dose he want Kyle if Im the one he wants.

"Because he took whats mine so he must be punished. And dont worry I'll make it long and sweet" he said as he walked out.

The mintue he was gone I jumped up and stated to find a way out I already knew wthe door was locked. I was searching for hours and nothing the window had bars and was to high up for me to jump out and I didnt know how to control my powers.

I was stoped by a loud ear piercing scream.

Kyle.