Chapter 4.

-*-*-*-*-A/N

Hay so this chapters 4 Hesign

You are amazingly awesome girl !!!

-*-*-*-*-

PROV Kyle

No, no no! My beautiful mate is the bearer. This isn't good. What if... But then...

"Ugh" I yelled making My angle jumping. Thanking a deep breath I said

"Sorry baby didn't mean to frighten you" she smiled to show it was ok, but I could tell by her eyes she was a little freaked out to what was going on.

"So, ummm what is this mark?" She asked.

"It makes you the bearer" said my mother. My mother was a pretty women, short with blond hair and she is a kind hearted women and I'm glade to see her take a liking to my make. Even if she is the bearer.

My mate still look confused so my Father continued.

"Being the bearer is something of both good and bad. That mark on your arm will grow and others will soon appear. You have to keep those hidden, those are what extinguish a bearer." Taking a breath he continued.

"You will have the powers to protecter those you love and care for. You are stronger than any other creature. There are only female bearers, a new bearer appereaes every 66 years no one knows when it's so many years it just is. Because you are a bearer other will come for you this is why the vampires have kept you prisoner for so long they wanted you're powers." he stopped for a moment as my mother then contained for him.

"There is a cost for this power. When you use you're power you're condemning someone to death. They don't have to be here, it could be anywhere. The more you use yore power the more it will consume you, until there is nothing left of the real you." This was killing me, this was not fair to my Airanna. I wanted her happy and she clearly wasn't.

My beautiful mate looked so sad, as tears slowly stated to poor down her faces like harsh rivers.

"Baby, shhh it's ok. You won't have to use you're powers because I will be there. I won't let it consume you. Baby it's gonna be ok." I hushed her as I pulled her in to my arms and began to slowly rub circles in her back. she was mumbling to her self and what I heard terriourfiy me.

"I did kill her. I-I promised I would protect her, n-now she's dead" she stated sobbing into my chest. I knew that this had to do with her time as a vampire's prisoner.

-*-*-*-*-A/N

Ok sorry but I'm leaving it here. in the next chapter you will find a little bit about Airanna's life as a slave.

Thanks for reading. Please common, vote etc.