Chapter 7.

PROV Kyle

I slowly made my way up stairs with my mate sound asleep. Her pretty palled high bound checks, now tear stained.

I laid her in bed and as much as I wanted to I couldn't stay, I was still the Alpha and prince.

Kyle, are you coming to the meeting or...

Asked my beta living it open ended for me to continue.

I'm on my way now.I replied.

*

"Sir, it seem there has been more beaches lately in our territory." said one of my worriers.

"Double the petrol and mind link if there are any more" i replied.

"Sir, rumors have spread that you have found you're mate. they want to know when they can meet their luna" said one closer to the front

"Soon. I promises you will meet you're luna. at this moment she is not ready but she will be"

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Airanna!

I ran up the stares to my room to see her lying on the floor in a ball.

"Baby whats wrong?" i asked i was so scared.

"It hurts" she breathed out before letting out another heart piercing scream.

"Baby please tell me what hurts" i said as i pulled her into my chest and rocked her slowly.

"My arms" she whispered and at that moment i noticed her arms glowing a bright glod.

She clung to me so tightly as her arms counted to glow. when they stopped i was shocked to see that she gad kore marks, not only that they were deep purples, blues, gold. It was beautiful. she was beautiful.

After a while her breathing settled as she had fallen asleep.

"I love you" i whispered before i put her into bed. after slipping off my clothes so i was only in my boxers i jumped in. I was out like a light before i knew it.

-*-*-*-A/N

Will updata as soon as i can.

What do u think so far?

Vote, comment and follow please 😃