Chapter 9.

PROV Kyle

"Hahahahah. you had me worried there. do you wanna eat up here or with everyone else?" i asked.

"I. ummm with everyone else." she relied. i picked her up and carried her out and all the way to the kitchen.

"Alpha." my pack greeted me, their eyes only on there Luna thou. She stated to shift a little in my arms as she was a little uncomfortable with all the attention.

"Im here baby don't worry" i whispered so only her cute little ears could here.

"luna" some even addressed to my mate. this seemed to unsettle her more but i didn't want to cause a problem so i let i be. For now.

*

I cooked her some egg and beacon.it made me happy to see her eating. everyone else had already left ether to give us some privacy or had other jobs to entered to.

"Luna" someone said as they walked by. all again Airanna was stiffing at the word.

"Baby. what is it?" i asked at little nervous to her answer.

"I don't want it" she said. What!

"What?!" i whispered yelled. if the pack found out...

"I. Don't. Want. it luna i mean." she said strong at frist as her voices slowly turned into a soft whisper. her sliver hair hiding her eyes.

I could help it. My wolf couldn't help it.

"What!" i yelled as i picked her up and pinned her to the wall. She looked so scared but it didn't calm my wolf she was rejecting her position as luna, she was rejecting her pack, she was rejecting my wolf and she was rejecting me.

"Im sorry I-I-I" she was crying but my wolf still had control.

"Why?!" i yelled at her i wanted to know why she didn't want us.

"Because I love you."

-*-*-*-A/N

Soooooo. I will update soon

Vote comment and follow.