Chapter 11.

PROV Unknown

"What about my brother?" my son asked.

"Kill him and everyone else just keep that girl alive" I replied.

Everything was ready for her, we just have. to went a little longer.

---

PROV Airanna

It's been twos have passed and those tree little word have been a main part o my vocabulary when it came to Kylie.

His mother wanted to take me shopping as I had been wear oversized shirts of Kyle's and baggy pants that covered my marks.

I now have two deep sapphire coloured mark that run from right under my eyes as they reach out like tree branches and curl touch the tip of my ears. It was quiet pretty with its unique colour and patten.

I had to put make up on witch was quick a hard thing when you haven't even used it before.

We were out side of Donut Kings with a random amount of shopping bags waiting for Kyle and Eddie (Kyle's Dad) to take us home.

I really like Merry she was seer and caring. I loved her like my own mother.

We were having a embracing chat about Kyle when her was younger (so funny!) when I was grabbed from behind.

"Let her go!" screamed Merry.

This guy ha a nice pulled to my throat its sliver blade dinging into my neck causing a tiny trail of blood to makes it way down my neck.

This did not stop Marry as she jumped in the guy her wolf form out for show making me glade she took me to an all werewolf shopping centre.

The guy kidded her causing her large wolf body to fall to the floor. I panicked when he to ready to attack her again. I shouldn't have done it and I really tried but its too hard to control.

I let me power slip through.