Chapter 8.

PROV Airanna

I woke up with my heart in the my head and my brain in my chest as i felt a warm body next to mine. It only took me a second to realize it was Kyle. i crammed down right after i saw his handsome face.

I noticed my marks on my arms they were now deep purples, blues and even gold. the curved right down to my wrist and covered the top of my hand.

I traced them with my with my hand to realizes they were in perfect sink right up until my hands as they flared out into there own unique symbol.

"Beautiful" breathed Kyle, i had even noticed him until he was right behind. nearly every part o us we touching. i wanted more then just this though.

I turned my head to look up at him. his eyes were such a pretty colour. I watched him as he watched my lips.

I turned around and climbed onto his lap so I was straddling him. I played with ends of his hair before finally leaning in and kissing him.

I pulled back for a plist second before diving right back in. this time he kissed back. I gasped when he pulled me in tighter, nothing was left to septet us. he took the changes to dip his tong in my mouth. he was the dominate one so I didn't fight it when he stated to take a lot more control.

He flipped us over so he was now on top of me, ever barracking from the kiss. This action seemed quit funny as I giggled like a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie gar. Well in my case it was my tong down Kyle's throat.

"We need to stop" Kyle groaned out as he slowly got off of me. and mean slow, I wanted us to continue but at the same I was happy we didn't.

"So how do you feel?" Kyle breathed out after a long moment of nothing but breathing.

"Actually..."

-*-*-*-A/N

So I will update as soon as i can

Please vote comment and follow.