20.

I want to know how y'all feeling about this book so far? I get a lot of great comments, and I appreciate them A LOT, but tell me what y'all really think? Thanks my loves.
~
Nizzy💙

Also shoutout to nena908 , this chapter is dedicated to you because you were LIT in the comments😊 enjoy.

Khadijah

Sitting in the middle of my bed in the hotel room, I began to feel anxious. I didn't know why, but for some reason I couldn't shake the feeling that something was about to happen. I pulled out my phone and called Trey. Around the third ring he finally picked up.

"Hello? You alright baby?" He spoke frantically into the receiver.

"Yes I'm okay," I paused looking out the window, "I just miss you, and I wanna come home. I don't feel safe by myself...I'm scared." I sniffed trying to keep my emotions under control.

"I don't want you at home right now, it's not safe for you there. You know I wouldn't do anything to put you in harms way, so the hotel is best right now."

"How long do I have to sit in here? I'm sick of lookin' at this room."

He chuckled a little. "Baby, you got there last night, not even a full twenty-four hours ago."

"Your point?"

"Okay D," he sighed, "I'll pick you up in about an hour but you goin' to yo brother's house."

"I'd rather go to Mo's house."

"Not an option right now D, work with me."

"Fine and you better be here in an hour, nothing more."

"Bye baby." He laughed before hanging up.

I wondered why he said Mo's house wasn't an option. I mean, why wouldn't her house be an option, that's my bestfriend.

I shook the thought remembering that he said he'd be here in an hour, and began getting my things together and hopping in the shower.

After I got out, I put my clothes on that I had previously picked out and went downstairs to wait for him since it had almost been an hour since I spoke to him.

While downstairs in the lobby I flipped through a couple magazines to pass time. Looking at the time on my phone I dialed Trey's number.

Uhg, really no answer?

I shot him a text as I nervously bit my fingernails.

Me: Trey, I'm literally not in the mood to be played with. You said you'd be here in an hour and it's been damn near two!! Call me ASAP!! -2:38 p.m.

Putting my phone away I decided to walk around the hotel for a little while.

I was walking past the elevators looking at my reflection on the doors when I bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry I should've been paying attention!" I said bending down to pick up the bag that fell from their hands.

"No worries, I guess I wasn't paying attention either because if I was this wouldn't have happened." His deep voice said with a low chuckle.