74.

a little over a month later
April 17, 2016
Trey

"Shhh, it's okay lil' mama." I rubbed Lyric's back as she sobbed into my shoulder.

She was crying right now because she dropped her cup of orange juice all over the floor, I guess she thought she was gonna get in trouble so her first instinct was to cry.

"Uncle Trey got you, ima clean that up and then we can go see what the babies are up to." Her eyes lit up at the last part.

"Really!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, sit here and watch Dora while I clean this up and then we can go check on them." I sat her on the couch and turned the volume up on the tv.

Korie and Monique were having their weekly date night and needed me to babysit, I was bored at the crib so I said why not. Dijah has been upstairs getting her hair done for over three hours, so me and Lyric just been kickin' it.

"You ready?" I asked.

She nodded her head excitedly, jumping up from the couch.

"Follow me."

Once entering the boys' nursery, I put on some hand sanitizer and put a little in Lyric's hands as well. I peeked over the rails of the crib and they were snuggled up together so peacefully. We tried putting them in their own cribs for naps, but they would always fuss and cry unless we laid them together.

"They're so tiny." She cupped her hands together and smiled.

"I know, they're only one month old, so they still have a long way to go and grow." I explained to her. "You wanna take their picture?"

"Yes." She beamed.

I pulled out my phone, and let her press the button to snap the picture. I instantly posted it on the gram. This would be the first time anybody has seen them, outside of the family.

 This would be the first time anybody has seen them, outside of the family

Liked by Mo.nique, twan.upnext, BabyD, and 293 others

@ TrillTrey : My boys ❤️ Young kings. 👑👑

@ BabyD : awwwwww 💓

@ Mo.nique : TeeTee babiessss❤️

@ tanna_bilss.8 : so handsome!

Veiw 19 comments

———————————

"Can we wake them up?" Lyric pleaded.

"They should be waking up wanting to eat soon, but we gotta let them get their rest, they need it."

"Okay." She still seemed a little down.

"Don't worry, you'll have all the time in the world to play with your cousins when they get just a little bit older. You gon' want them out of your hair, trust me." I walked downstairs with Lyric on my back. "What you wanna do?"