59.

There are some character changes, so make sure you pay attention to the "Instagram" posts..
~UG🐐

Khadijah

I had just finished packing the rest of my things, and I was now waiting on my Uber that said it would be here in twenty-five minutes. It was going on five in the morning and I was super exhausted, I hated that my plane was leaving at seven in the morning.

My loud phone ringing instantly made me catch an attitude because it was way too early.

"Yes Trey, I'm up, I know that's what you're calling for."

He's been calling me every hour since one this morning, making sure my alarms were set, and telling me I need to be at the airport at least two hours in advance.

"Okay I was just makin' sure, you know how you get." He slickly commented.

"And how do I get exactly?"

"I'm up, I'm up! Then five minutes later you back sleep because you quote on quote, resting your eyes."

"Shut up, I do be resting my eyes, my eyelids just get really heavy and it's hard for me to open them back up." We both laughed as I walked around the room double checking, making sure I wasn't leaving anything.

"Man I can't believe you seven hours away from me, don't ever do that shit again ma, it ain't cool. Anything could've happened to you."

"I'm sorry Trey. But I can assure you that I'm fine and I had a good time."

"I can assure you that I'm fine and I had a good time." He mimicked in an annoying, high pitched voice.

"I do not sound- you know what? Bye, I'll see you when I get home." I hung up the phone before he could get another word out.

I received a text and I knew it was from Trey's annoying ass.

Zaddy😍🍆
🍑🌾 -4:58 a.m.

Me
...what? -4:59 a.m.

Zaddy😍🍆
Your ass is grass. -4:59 a.m.

I exited my messages and went to my Uber app.

"Seven minutes." I stood up from the bed and grabbed my luggage and my duffle bag.

I was leaving out the door when my phone pinged, indicating another text message.

"Ugh! He is so annoying, I can't even get out the damn door without him buggin' me." I rolled my eyes and fished my phone out of my purse.

To my surprise it wasn't a text from Trey, but instead it was from Debby.

Debby
Hey hey, it's Debby! Safe travels back home, I really enjoyed meeting you and talking with you. Keep in touch! Ba-bye! -5:02 a.m.

Me
Thanks so much! I enjoyed you as well, talk to you soon! Remember what I said. -5:03 a.m.

I made my way down the elevator and to the front door with a minute to spare. My stomach started growling, but I didn't have time to get anything from the complementary breakfast bar. Guess I'll just have to wait until I get to the airport.

My Uber driver pulled up and even hopped out to help me put my things in the car, she was very pretty and polite. Yes, she, Trey didn't want me getting in the car with a male driver, but they're capable of doing the same things, right?