25.

An update b/c we made it to 11K❤️ let's keep going.
-UrbanGlitter 🔮
#GlitterGang4L

-

Khadijah

"I am so happy you're out man." I said as I helped Mo into the passenger seat of my car.

"I know, ouch." She winced lifting her leg.

"Take it easy boo."

Mo was finally out, she had been in the hospital for a total of four weeks and now she's able to come home. She suffered from a broken knee and some internal bleeding in her stomach.

"So I don't know if the guys told you, but they said you can't go home, simply because they haven't found that bitch Carmen and they don't want you alone." I said with my attention on the road.

"Yeah Korie has it drilled in my head, he's told me every time he came to see me." She said laughing a little.

"Korie came to see you a lot," I looked over at her, "more than me, and I was up there a lot."

"Cause Lyric wanted to see me."

"No he dropped Lyric off to me sometimes, just so he could come and see you." I said smirking at her.

She laughed and shook her head pulling out her phone.

We were on our way to my house to chill with everyone, Mo didn't know it, but we were throwing her a surprise party. We all decided that she did something special and kept all of us safe in a way so why not.

We pulled up to the house and I helped her out of the car. I hope she likes surprises.

Mo

I hopped out of Khadijah's car, with her help, and followed her to the door, she opened it and turned to me with a huge grin.

"What?" I laughed.

"Ohhhh nothing." She said as she pushed the door open.

I walked in feeling a little pain in my knee, I turned to close the door and lock it.

"SURPRISE!"

I turned around slowly with the biggest smile on my face.

"I should've know you were up to something." I said shaking my head and laughing at Khadijah.

"Welcome home MoMo!" Mark yelled pulling me into a tight hug.

"Thanks Marky." I pinched his cheeks.

Over the time I had spent in the hospital, Mark an I had gotten really close. He's like the brother I always wanted, he snuck me food that I wasn't supposed to have, he made sure I was good and kept telling me to keep my head up.

"We missed you out here in these streets." Trey said giving me a hug, but he was sure to be careful.

"Well I'm glad to be back in these streets."

Everyone laughed and made their way to the kitchen where there was so much food.

"Ooooh, who made the buffalo dip?" I asked bending down to smell it.

"Oh, well you know how I do." Ced smirked, popping his invisible collar.

"Looks good."

"Looks can be very deceiving." Korie said walking into the kitchen.

"Bubba!" Dijah yelled and ran over to him pulling him into a hug.

I always found it so cute how much she loved and cared for Korie. People who didn't know them wouldn't even know that they just got back in contact with each other. They both cared so much for one another and it was a sight to see.