35.

Sorry for the wait! I made it extra long, so I hope you all enjoy! 💙U.G.

Add me on ~
Snapchat - nizzy_babeee (3 e's)
Twitter - nizzyiam
Instagram - nizzy.iam
;UG❤️

Khadijah

I had the music playing in the background as I soaked in the bubble bath I had prepared for myself. After seeing that glass in the sink with lipstick stains on it, I was livid. But, I decided I wasn't gonna let Trey drive me crazy or stress me out. I've told him for the last time that I wasn't about to stay with him if he cheated again, this was the last straw.

They say true love's the greatest weapon
To win the war caused by pain, pain
But every diamond has imperfections
But my love's too pure to watch it chip away
Oh nothing real can be threatened
True love breathes salvation back into me
With every tear came redemption
And my torturer became my remedy

I sang along to Beyoncé's song All Night, letting each word touch my soul.

It was no doubt that I love Trey, and nothing he can do will ever make me hate him, but I won't continue to stick around and be a fool for love. I've done it long enough, and this time he really played me and led me to believe he changed.

So many people that I know, they're just tryna touch ya
Kiss up and rub up and feel up
Kiss up and rub up and feel up on you
Give you some time to prove that I can trust you again
I'm gonna kiss up and rub up and feel up
Kiss up and rub up and feel up on you

I moved to the front of the tub and took the stopper out. I stood up and reached for my towel and wrapped it around my body. Walking into the room I heard the door downstairs close.

"Baby! I'm home!" I heard Trey yell.

I rolled my eyes and went to my dresser pulling out a black pair of panties and the matching bra. I lotioned up and slid them on.

"Hey baby." Trey walked into the room and went straight to the bathroom.

I slid into my tie dyed belly shirt, and some black leggings, with my fruity pebble foams. I brushed my hair into a high sleek bun and laid down my baby hairs.

Trey came out the bathroom and scrunched his face up.

"Where you goin'?"

"Out." I simply replied.

"Out where?" He pulled his shirt off and threw it into the dirty clothes hamper.

"Why? You do you and I do me. That's the mindset you have isn't it?"

"Whoa? Am I missin' somethin'?"

"Nope, I'm gone."

I walked out the room and down the stairs, ignoring him calling after me.

"Hello?" Mo's voice boomed through my car's speaker.

"Girl, I need to come over because right now I feel like killin' somebody."

"Ok I'm here, come."

I hung up and sped the rest of the way to Korie's house. Luckily he wasn't here because if he'd heard what was going on he'd probably go kill Trey himself.