Chapter 11: Why Isn't Yoongi Alseep?

A/n: I'd like to thank you all for 100 votes! I'm so happy to see you all enjoy this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Rhys' POV:

Today I was partaking in a video. A debut video to be exact.
Though I had already performed live, my new stage name needed to be announced rather than my real one.
It was late at night we were shooting this.
Mainly so we wouldn't bother any street goers, but also because most the scenes required me to be outside in the dark.
I yawned as one of the staff touched up my makeup.
Her name was Song-Mi, and was rather quiet.
Compared to the others, her handiwork was delicate and soft. Just so happens, I have sensitive skin and social anxiety...so this worked out well.
"Rhys! Or should I say Aegis?" A voice called from behind.
I turned my head and saw Yoongi standing there holding what looked to be coffee.
"What are you doing here so late?" I asked, knowing it was about 2 am right now.
He handed me the caffeinated drink giving me a gummy smile. "Thought you'd need it...and I was bored."
I pouted. "You should've been asleep a while ago. I thought you liked sleeping."
Yoongi raised a finger and booped my nose twice. "Not when I know our little maknae isn't home."
Rolling my eyes, I sipped from the straw almost moaning at how nice the taste was (a/n: don't take that out of context. It was good coffee okay?).
"You should really be sleeping hyung, don't we have practice later?"
He shook his head.
I tilted mine confused. "What?"
"We cancelled it, because you didn't come home early. So we figured you'd be out late."
I smiled. "That's a relief. That means you can sleep!"
Yoongi was about to say something, till he was cut off by the producer.
"Come on Rhys! Last scene of the day!"
Quickly, I stood up from the chair I was sitting in and jogged over.
————————————————————————
Yoongi's POV:

I stared at the scene unfolding in front of me.
I knew that Rhys' debut video was more of a teaser than anything.
Instrumental would be playing in the background, now words, just simple keys of a piano and the occasional violin.
The crew had Rhys in all black clothing, the maknae's skin looking extremely pale in comparison.
His makeup was simple, so nothing too extravagant.
Yet at the same time, it brought out his features more.
Currently he stood along the railing of a bridge, gazing across at the lights that flickered against the water.
In one quick movement, he turned waved to the camera smiling and fell to the ground out of shot.
I guess the effect was supposed to be as if he vanished.
Very suspenseful.
"That's a wrap!" The cameraman cheered, everyone clapping and grinning with glee.
Rhys stood up and brushed himself off.
A yawn escaping his soft pink lips.
"And you called me out on not sleeping." I grumbled.
He slowly made his way toward me. "At least I have an excuse."
Ruffling his hair, I smirked. "What? Does worrying about my little Rhys not count?" Fake whining.
I could see his cheeks heat up flustered.
Grasping his hand gently, I tugged him along. "Come on, let's go. You need rest young man."
This got a giggle from the maknae. "You're acting like Jin-hyung."
I snorted and continued walking to the van.

——————TimeSkip——————-

Rhys' POV:

Yoongi-hyung and I had finally arrived at the dorms, both of us lazily making our ways to our rooms.
Once I made it to mine, I change into my pajamas.
Which consisted of a soft pastel pink sweater, I blame Jin for this one, and black shorts.
Removing my binder, I took a deep breath.
Sometimes it was wonderful removing that off of me.
My lungs definitely were overjoyed.
I had worn it a few hours of what I was supposed to, so my fault I guess.
I folded things and put them away in my laundry basket.
Until I heard a groan from outside my door.
"Rhys-ah..." Yoongi.
I turned the knob. "Yes hyung?"
"I can't sleep, come sleep with me." He whines like a child.
I couldn't help but smile at the request.
Nodding I agreed. "I'll be there in a second." Knowing I still had to clean a few things.
"No." He said seriously. "Come now."
  "Hyung...I have some things to take care of first, I'll be there as soon as I finish."
I was about to walk further into my room, but a grip on my wrist held me back.
Then a yank came, causing me to yelp.
Yoongi didn't care, he just pulled me into his room...yet still managing to care enough not to wake up Jin.
He threw softly onto his bed, getting in after that was over and done with.
Suga pulled the covers over us.
Ironically his bed was extremely comfortable.
Like a cloud almost.
"Rhys?" He asked.
I flipped over to face him. "Hm?"
"Can we cuddle?" The question taking me off-guard.
But I relaxed in an instant, "Mhm."
The elder soon brought his hands around my torso bringing me closer.
My head on his chest, I could feel his heartbeat.
Calming was all that came to my mind.
Yoongi had a weak scent, much like Jungkook but more masculine like Jin.
I couldn't put my finger on what the smell actually was, but for now I'll just call it 'Yoongi' scent.
His fingers lightly drummed my back, as Yoongi began to fall asleep.
Being cradled in my hyung's arms, my eyes drooped.
A last yawn fell out my mouth.
Then, I was out like a light.
A smile still holding its place on my face.

A/n: THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! Apologies for any spelling and grammatical errors! As always, I hope you all stay tuned for the chapters to come! See you next chapter!