Chapter 35: Forced Relaxation (Pt. 2)

A/n: Welcome to Part 2 of the Previous chapter! If you remember, Rhys had gotten sick from staying in his studio for too long. How will he act once he gets back to the dorms? Which member will take it upon themselves to watch over him? Read to find out! I hope you enjoy!

3rd Person POV:

The four members arrived at the dorm.
Three wore looks of concern and worry.
The other merely panted for breath with a deeply flushed face.
Jin has also yet to tell Hoseok and the maknae line that Rhys was ill....so this would definitely be an adventure.
"Jin-hyung, he's shivering." Stated Namjoon as he helped Yoongi carry the youngest out of the car. "We need to hurry up and get him inside."
Nodding Jin quickly shut off the vehicle and proceeded to help open doors and things like that, before arriving at Rhys' room.
The state of the maknae's room was...not up to par.
The amount of papers that littered his desk and blankets that plagued the flooring were in disgustingly large masses.
"Aish, this kid and his room...." Grumbled Jin as he kicked stuff around making way for people carrying sick cargo.
"How'd he get so many blankets anyway? I've never seen him go out and buy any." Spoke Yoongi who was taking the job of holding Rhys' torso.
"Jimin and Tae." Said Namjoon.
"Huh?"
The leader continued, "Jimin tends to sleep in here a lot and always brings a blanket with him because he forgets they're in here. Tae just hangs here for the most part and has swaddled himself in one majority of the time. That's why we keep losing the ones on the sofas in the living room."
Content with that answer, the three hyungs managed to get past the swamp of plush fabric and lay Aegis down on his mattress.
Glancing down at what he was wearing, they soon realized he'd have to be changed somehow.
Rhys had been dressed in a black pair of jeans and one of his varieties of hoodies he wears on a day to day basis.
"Is he wearing his binder?" Questioned Yoongi. "That could be why he's having trouble breathing right now."
RM's eyes widened. "He's only supposed to have it on eight hours max, not even...It would seriously be damaging him if he's had it on for as long as he's been cooped up in his studio."
Jin nodded in agreement. "Would he even let us help him take it off though?" He pondered, not wanting to  lose the trust of the eighteen year old.
"We could wake him up." Yoongi concluded. "He needs to take medicine and eat anyway."
And with that Jin patted Rhys softly on the cheek, earning a whine from the sick male.
"Rhys, we need to ask you something. You need to wake up."
Scrunching up his nose and squinting to look at his hyung, Aegis let out a barely audible: "What is it?"
"We need to get you out of your clothes, this includes your binder. You don't have enough strength to do it yourself so we need to know who you're most comfortable with changing you." The eldest explained.
It took a minute for Rhys to process what Seokjin had said.
"Not Namjoon-hyung." Is what he came to.
"What? Why not me?" Commented RM, feeling slightly offended.
Rhys pouted and turned his head away from them. "Jiminie-hyung told me you're a pervert."
"That's not fair! I'm not a—!"
With a long blink and a strenuous head roll, the younger said: "Expensive girl."
The three froze, and all hell broke lose.
"Please tell me you haven't listened to that."
"Yah! Namjoon! YOU'VE TARNISHED THE LAST OF THE INNOCENT IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!" Screeched Jin, who then smacked the said perv on the head.
"Jimin and Tae would beg to differ with that innocent statement, but okay." Mumbled Rhys incoherently.
Yoongi kind of kept his mouth shut in this one.
He knew the youngest member couldn't be that innocent. But one would like to hope he was.
"I know you both are upset, but we need to take care of this dying boy." Lil Meow Meow growled getting slightly irritated.
"Eomma, get Hobi-hyung." Said Rhys.
"Is that who you want to change you?"
"No. But I heard that you need Vitamin D when you're sick."
Jin stood confused. "What does that have to do with it?"
"Hobi-hyung is the embodiment of sunshine. He'll cure me."
This brought chuckles throughout the room.
Seokjin combed his fingers through Rhys' hair, "That's not how it works honey....but I won't shatter your dreams just yet."
Suddenly the sound of knuckles knocking against wood stopped the comical moment.
"I heard my name, and the others decided to tag along too." Called Hoseok who stood with the rest of the maknae line at the room's doorway.
"Is he alright? What happened? Did you guys do this? Why is his face so red? What did you guys do?" Rambled Jimin, his eyes widening with anxiety.
Aegis giggled at the mochi's reaction to him being ill.
"Yah! Why's he laughing? This isn't funny, he looks like he's dying!" Spoke Jungkook exasperated, making dramatic motions toward Rhys.
Again, the maknae laughed, causing Tae to roll his eyes with a smirk. "Our baby's just a little sick, that's why he's so giggly right now."