Chapter 12: Alone With Jin

A/n: Special thanks to @-luv-u- for the concept of this chapter! To brief you all, I will be and have been taking requests on scenarios for upcoming chapters. Aside from that little comment, I hope enjoy the chapter!

Jin's POV:

After cancelling practice due to Rhys' coming out at 3 am, Hoseok suggested going to an amusement park during breakfast.
I sat debating. "Hm...I don't know..."
Which was then influenced by the maknae who was still yawning, bags very visible on his fair skin.
"You guys can, I really just want to stay home today."
Whines resonated across the table. "Awww..."
I took initiative, not really wanting to go anywhere today. "You all go have fun, I'll stay here with Rhys."
Namjoon glanced at me unsure. "Is that really okay?"
Nodding, I grinned. "Yeah, I've been missing out on my Rhys time. What better time than now?"
The rest of the group cheered and soon left after eating.

——————-TimeSkip——————
It was about 8 pm.
Rhys had moved his way to the couch, rolling into his usual ball phone in hand.
I smiled.
He had always looked so cute when he did that.
To us he's still a baby, so actually seeing Rhys act slightly childish really sets us off.
But all that delightful attitude soon changed as Rhys slammed his phone onto the carpet.
I was shocked at the out of character action, slightly screeching at the sight.
Thankfully his phone hadn't cracked, but I was more worried over what the purpose of that was.
Immediately I rushed over to him, not being able to get a clear look at Rhys' face since he had pushed into the corner of the sofa.
————————————————————————
Rhys' POV:

I slammed my phone down onto the carpet.
Thoughts accumulating in my mind like raindrops would a storm.
Comments.
The comments.
Someone found out.
Someone found out that I'm transgender.
I didn't comment back on the page, I'm sure no one else will.
I wouldn't let that person know the truth, I couldn't.
They wouldn't get their validation on what they think is a rumor.
All was well, I knew that....
But my brain held a constant doubt.
You'll never be that boy.
You're letting them down.
What ever happened to being Bangtan's shield? Their Aegis?
Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure.
FAILURE.
"Rhys, talk to me." Jin pleaded from behind me.
I just continued to curl into the sofa, no longer wanting to face the world around me.
"Rhys please!" The eldest spoke, voice cracking.
I felt bad.
But by now, I was soaking the couch with my silent tears.
I knew I was being selfish.
Why wouldn't I take the comfort.
It was right there.
My safe haven was right there.
"Please, just let me in!" Jin prayed.
The words echoed throughout me.
Just let me in!
Just let me in!
JUST. LET. ME. IN!
A gasp escaped my lips, coated in sorrow and confusion.
Finally, I did what was right for me.
I gave into that haven I craved.
I turned, sitting up.
Arms tightly wrapping themselves around Jin, I sobbed mumbling apology after apology.
"I'm sorry, I should've did what you said."
My ears were met with soft coos.
Vocal cords now hushed to a calm state.
"You need to tell me." Jin said.
To which brought up a question I found rather familiar. "Tell you what?" I mumbled.
The one bold word that arrived next, took a minute for me to process.
A word that hit me like a bus.
A word that carried a thousand different meanings to it.
"Everything."
My breathing caught in my throat for a spilt second.
Was I ready?
Could I do it?
If anything, I'm glad it's Jin I'm telling to.
Nodding my head, I motioned for Jin to sit down.
Once he was seated next to me, I took a deep breath and at last relayed everything to him.

~Flashback~

"Please, please don't!" I cried as my parents shoved all my belongings onto the ground.
"You're not our daughter!" My father screamed angrily with a menacing stare.
"Then why not let me be your son?" I wept. "I love you, please don't do this!"
Within a second and stinging sensation filled my cheek.
Tears cascaded off my lids as I lifted a hand to touch it. "Mom..." I croaked staring at her not knowing what to say.
"Get out." She yelled.
I shook my head. "I don't want to leave yo-"
"I SAID GET OUT!" A monster ripped from her throat. "NEVER COME BACK HERE!"
I flinched at each enunciation.
"Rhys," Tsu's voice spoke comfortingly placing a hand on my shoulder. "Grab your stuff, you're staying with me from now on."
She then turned to my parents. "I'll take this embodiment of wonder, wouldn't want you to dim his light."
Loading my things into Tsu's car, I continued to weep.
I'd miss them.
My parents.
The ones who brought me up.
And yet, here they are.
Kicking me out at the age of 15.
The pain would stay forever.
But, I knew I'd be better off with someone who actually cares.

~Flashback End~

From my parents kicking me out, to present day comments and concerns...I rambled on and on.
To finally, and end came.
I had no tears left to cry.
Nothing left to say, except...
"Thank you for being here for me hyung."
A loud cry came from Jin's mouth as salty water now fell from his eyes.
But all surprisingly left in a smile.
————————————————————————
Jin's POV:

I pulled Rhys into yet another hug.
Kissing his forehead and nuzzling my face into his soft locks.
"I'm glad you told me." I sighed pulling back. "Now I can be a better person to you."
"Huh?" The maknae asked confused.
"I'll be here for you, no matter how many times I say it." One last sniffle came from me. "I won't leave you like they did."
Rhys' eyes softened, a newly found smile appeared on his features. "Thank you."
Then I clapped my hands together. "How about we watch a comedy? That way we can end our day stress free."
The youngest nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan."
Turning on the tv I clicked on Netflix and quickly got on the comedy section.
Rhys was now grabbing blankets from the other chairs and bringing them over.
I saw one movie that caught my eye. "The Bee Movie?" I asked out loud.
"Hell no." Rhys quickly shouted, to which I scolded him.
"Yah! Don't swear!"
He chuckled awkwardly. "Sorry, just anything but that movie...for obvious reasons."
I didn't want to pester Rhys to why we shouldn't watch it, so I found another which seemed to be a lot more tamed.
Hitting play, I helped Rhys get comfy next to me on the sofa.
The both of us were cuddled up to each other, the younger laying on my chest.
I couldn't help but blush a tad.
He was cute.
Can't deny it.
Every member knows it.
We had only gotten 15 minutes through the film, when I heard soft snoring.
Glancing down at the little gumdrop, I found Rhys asleep soundly.
His face tranquil and free of any worry.
I tried my best not to giggle, surely my windshield wiper laugh would wake him.
So I settled for a peck on his cheek.
The movie played as background noise, I wasn't paying attention to it.
My eyes set on Rhys and Rhys only.
Combing my fingers through his hair, I yawned.
I was getting sleepy.
The others had yet to be home, but I was too tired to wait.
Namjoon And Yoongi can handle them...Yeah, they'll be alright.
And with a last gaze at Rhys, I drifted off into my dreamland.

A/n: Thank you for reading this chapter! Apologies for any spelling and grammatical errors! And as always, I hope you stay tuned for the chapters to come!