Chapter 27: Best of Me~Episode 1 (pt. 1)

A/n: This double chapter (I made it into a double) was requested by EnderBlack ! Grab your cotton candy and popcorn! Cause we're about to hit the amusement park! .....Ayyyyyeee, Lmao I hate myself.....Kidding actually, this is just the first portion of it because this is only the journey to the park! Wait for part 2 to see them actually in the park. It'll be out soon, I promise. Hehe, anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter! Let's get to it!

Jin's POV:

So our manager decided that Rhys would have his own series of videos.
Since Rhys never really participates in our ongoing Run series and wasn't exactly in our group when we did Bon Voyage, we didn't argue.
To our knowledge the show was titled: Best of Me. After our song from Love Yourself: Her.
Its main focus was to allow fans to connect with Rhys more, and to highlight Rhys' moments within the group.
And Today was the day we shoot the first episode.
They had given everyone (except Rhys) a phone specifically for recording the vlog, along with selfie sticks. The reason Rhys didn't get one, was because they wanted him as natural as possible in the video.
Turning mine on I grinned.
It was my job to do the intro, because Rhys was still asleep.
"Hi ARMY! Welcome to Best of Me!" I whispered. "This show will be all about Rhys, or if you don't know his name Aegis, and his time here with all of us! So don't worry, you won't miss my handsome face!" Then I winked and turned the camera around.
"Let's go wake up our little maknae!"
I walked to Rhys' room, I knocked on the door.
"Wakey Wakey~!" I called.
No response.
"Hmmm...it doesn't seem like he's gonna get up."
Hoping and praying Rhys still had covers on to hide his breasts from the recording, I opened the door.
To my relief he did.
————————————————————————
Rhys' POV:

"Wakey Wakey~!" someone called from the door.
I groaned and rolled over.
I hadn't gotten any sleep last night, unlike the peaceful one I forced upon Namjoon the night before.
On the bright side, Singularity's concept was done though.
I swear by now I looked like a cocooned caterpillar, but I was a cozy one to say the least.
Before I dozed over again, my room door popped open.
"Rhys-ah! Wake up!"
Turning toward the voice, I saw Jin-hyung with the phone thingies they got yesterday.
Then it hit me.
Shit, we're doing that today?
I lazily stared before waving.
"Good morning," I grumbled out.
Jin chuckled. "I'm assuming someone didn't sleep last night."
"Nope." Letting my lips touch to pop the 'p.'
Once again he laughed. "Well, I'm gonna let you get dressed."
And on that note, Jin left my area.
Unraveling myself from the blanket nest, I got up and close my door, being sure to lock it.
I stripped.
Pulled on a new pair underwear, socks, and this blessing of a death trap, aka my binder.
Then debated on what to wear.
I had an array of sweaters to choose from, same with shorts and jeans.
In the end, I decided to go with a cream colored knit-like turtleneck and some black cargo shorts.
Satisfied with my outfit, I exited my room.
I may have wavered side to side a bit while walking.
Oh the joys of having less than two hours of rest! Man I'm a hypocrite.
Entering the kitchen, still in a slight daze, I was met with seven people and seven selfie sticks pointing at me.
I didn't even get a chance to ask before they screamed: "WE'RE GOING TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK TODAY!"
"What?" I questioned out of pure confusion.
"We're gonna ride some stuff till we puke kid." Yoongi blatantly said.
I wasn't exactly happy with this event, honestly I'd rather be still asleep...but that won't happen anytime soon.
But for the camera, I flashed a fake smile.
"Okay then."
It was obvious my hyungs knew that was fake.
Majority frowned, while others look worried.
They didn't need to be.
I was just being a brat.
To lighten the mood, I spoke. "So, when are we going?"
The answer to that....
Was apparently right now.

————-TimeSkip————-

3rd Person POV:

(A/n: Yes I'm aware of how many point of view changes I have in this chapter...sorry not sorry)
Rhys and the others were now seated in the van.
About halfway to the amusement park.
The youngest was sat between Hoseok and Taehyung, who practically begged to sit by him.
To much irony, Rhys was sound asleep.
The eighteen year old couldn't handle more than an hour in the lulling rocking of a car.
But when one falls to slumber, the cameras are even more out than before.
And like Bangtan does....they decided to mess with their maknae.
J-Hope recorded as he tickled Aegis' chin, only to pout when he didn't get a reaction.
The boy wasn't ticklish there, plain and simple.
In truth Rhys was only ticklish in one spot, well two technically. The back of his knees. Much like the person typing this....oh wait shi- (A/n: That's true shit. My knees are sensitive as frickle)
It was rare...and almost impossible to actually tickle them.
Hoseok moves onto booping Rhys' nose, which only got him to scrunch it up and turn away.
Another pout sat on Mr. Sunshine's beam, he had failed his plans. He was done.
But that didn't mean Tae wasn't.
Alien had some other things in mind.
He blew in the younger's ear, that execution was full proof.
And as the action took place, Rhys jumped with a screech, clutching his violated ear.
"What the hell Taehyung!"
The 95-liner snickered happily at the disturbed fellow. "Hehehehe."
Aegis frowned. "That was mean..."
"Yeah, but it was funny." Tae giggled.
Rolling his eyes, Rhys yelled. "Kookie! Taehyung's bullying me!"
Immediately V shut up.
Everyone knew what happens when you mess with Rhys and Jungkook's brought into the situation.
You might as well be dead, and you sure as heck wish you were before Jungkook got to you.
"Taehyung...." Jungkook growled from behind Tae's car seat.
He was sitting right behind Rhys in the van, with Jimin and Yoongi by his sides.
It wasn't much of a distance for the rabbit to reach the martian.
Hobi gave an audible 'oooooh' whilst taping the whole thing.
"Give me a reason as to why you would bother my Rhys like that. You have five seconds."
And with that Kookie began counting off.
"Five."
"I swear to god it was a joke I just-"
"Four."
"No, no, no, please it was for the ARMY! See they must be so hap-"
"Three."
"Rhys wasn't really bothered by it, r-right?"
Rhys just continued to frown at his lost sleep, not helping Tae much.
"Two."
"Jin-hyung please tell him it was just a joke! Jin-hyung help me!"
The eldest just laughed. "You're On you're own."
"N-no please!"
"One."
And in that moment of pure terror....
Tae was slapped the fuck up.
The top of his head pounding with a thud.
And Jungkook left smirking in victory.
"Agh!" Cried Taehyung.
Rhys simply yawned. "That's what happens when you screw with my sleep." Then the maknae turned to Hobi.
"Am I allowed to use you as a pillow?" He paused. "Wait, don't answer that cause imma do it anyway."
It only took a moment for the smaller framed teen to snuggle up to Hoseok.
Aegis' head lying upon Mr. Sunshine's shoulder, his arms slightly grasping Hobi's shirt.
The 94-liner was comfortable with this, but couldn't help but chuckle at Rhys' behavior.
"This kid.." He sighed.
"I can't believe he fell asleep again! That traitor!" Tae whined.
"How's he a traitor when you woke him up in the first place?" Yoongi grumbled, the others agreeing with him.
"I just-I-ugh! You know what, I'm just gonna sleep."
Once again laughs resonated throughout the van.
It may have only been the ride to the Amusement Park....but ya gotta say....this was quite amusing in itself.

A/n: JUST YOU WAIT! PART 2 WILL BE OUT SOON! Apologies for any spelling and grammatical errors! Thank you for reading this chapter! If you enjoyed it, comment a meme or something! You don't have to...I just typed that for some reason...Anyway, as always! I hope you stay tuned for the chapters to come!