IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

As of late, people have been commenting on Rhys' struggling weight in the chapter of which it's mentioned.
I have nothing else to say, but: please stop.
That does not set a good example for the people who are struggling with eating disorders and body dysmorphia.
It only brings negative implications toward the story, and I don't want that in this positive environment!
To make my point come across more...I think it's time I share my struggle with similar things.
Since the start of middle school to now, I've always struggled with self image.
I'd call myself ugly, fat, a disappointment...and I'd always think everyone hung around me because they pitied me.
Body checks became a normal thing.
Pinching my arms, my wrists, portions of my stomach.
And I thought I was disgusting.
No, my weight didn't lower extremely.
Sure I lowered my calorie count, but I lived in fear of lowering my already somewhat slow metabolism.
Showing, I wasn't as severe as majority of those suffering.
No I'm not diagnosed with an eating disorder, I have no right to preach, but going through something similar gave me a better understanding for how things are like for a person who is suffering through that.
I did my research.
I studied what happens through things like this.
I know most of my crap.
So when I ask you to not comment things like: "oh I wish I was that light!" Or "that's like my dream weight!"
Listen.
I don't want anyone in the comments to somehow make a person going through dark times fall further into what they're fighting!
Comments like that can make people depressed! Can make people second guess their process of getting better!
AND I DONT NEED THAT HERE!
I don't want to see this shit anymore!
So please, for the love of god, stop.
That's all I need to say.
Thank you.
I hope you read this and think before you comment.

-Dai (다이스케)