Chapter 4

ANDREA'S POV

Jayden and I went to the shops after school to buy some snacks and also, Mum asked me to do the buying of groceries because she will be home by six.

"Have we got the pepper?" I asked.

"Yes we do." Jayden replied with a wide smile on his face when suddenly, he froze from where he's standing. "What's wrong?" I asked in a low voice.

"It's Trent..." He said. "It's Trent! My bandmate, Trent!" Just then, a tall guy with brown spiky hair, a piercing on his left ear, and muscular body-built wearing a blue shirt with black leather jacket on top, black jeans, white Vans shoes walked past us.

"TRENT!!!" Jayden called out to him but he ignored him. Well, he can't hear him since he's a ghost. "TRENT! I'M HERE!!! I'M STILL ALIVE!!! TRENT!!! FUCKIN' HELL TRENT, TURN AROUND!!!"

Just then, the guy named Trent turn around and looked at me. I quickly turn my gaze on the recipe list and pretended to be checking the things which I had now put in the basket. I gazed up from the list and Trent was gone. He must've left.

"Need help?" A voice said from behind. I turned around and saw Trent, smiling yet I can see the glimmer of sadness in his brown eyes.

"Nah, it's alright. I can manage." I said.

"TRENT! YOOHOO!!! I'M HERE!!!" Jayden said as he stood between Trent and I, dancing and clicking his fingers in front of him but he still ignored him. I guess Jayden forgot that he's a ghost and Trent couldn't see him.

"GODDAMN IT TRENT! NOTICE ME FOR ONCE AT LEAST!" Jayden said then he got the can of cornbeef just above the shelf where Trent was standing and threw it at the back of his head.

"OW!!! FUCK! What was that?" Trent winced in pain while rubbing the back of his head.

"The can fell down." I said simply and he smiled and we both cracked up laughing.

"I'm---." He was about to introduce himself but I cut him off.

"I already know who you are. You're Trent, the guy from The Collective." I said. "I'm Andrea."

"Come on Trent! I'm here! Notice me at least!" Jayden said. "Your sixth-sense must be active somehow!" I looked at Jayden who was then standing beside Trent now while waving his hand in front of his sight and gave him the 'STOP-NOT-GONNA-WORK' look and he got it and sighed wearily.

"Damn it! I hate this situation!" Jayden grumbled.

"I heard about what happened to Jayden." I started off carefully... Even though I had a little hunch of what really happened to Jayden. "Is there any update about his condition?"

"We were told by the management not to tell anything about his condition." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Is he allowed to have any visitors?""

"Aside from family and close friends, no. He's not allowed to have any other visitors."

Wow. Security is pretty tight. "That's bullshit!" Jayden said.

"Don't worry Trent, I know he will wake up soon. Us, Collectors, are praying for him." I said and he smiled sadly.

"Thanks. Anyway, gotta go. See ya around Andrea." He said then left.

"Trent! Wait up!" Jayden said and was about to follow him when he realized that I'm still with him so he turned to face me. "Andrea, we have to follow him! He knows where my body is!"

"Jayden, we can't just follow him like that! Say that we had successfully followed him to that freakin' hospital but we wouldn't be able to go anyway into the room where your body is confined because the security is pretty tight." I said.