Chapter 17

The door opens as I look and see Dante enter the room with my clothes in his hands "why did you bring it here?" I ask him curiously "because tonight you going to sleep in here" I stare at him in shock "why Dante?" he does not reply but tells me if I can put my top on and he will wait in the bathroom. I take my top out and my bra and put on my Grey pyjama t-shirt  "I'm done Dante" he walks out of the bathroom with a Grey joggers as I look at his bare chest. I quickly turn away and blush as I look down "I'm going to help you stand up and we will take your jeans out and put the shorts on okay?" I nod as he helps me up and removes my pants and puts the black shorts on. He then carries me onto the bed and lays me down "thanks Dante" he nods and goes to the other side of the bed "if you need anything in the night just wake me up okay?" I reply with an okay as he switches the lights off "thank you Violet" I smile as I face the other side with my back towards him. His being really nice.

Next morning

I open my eyes and see I'm in a different bedroom and then all the thoughts of yesterday flashes in my mind as I turn the other way to see if Dante was still there but I couldn't move and as I felt a heavy weight on my waist I look down and see a hand there which belongs non other than Dantes. I smile as I turn around and come face to face with him, he looks so peaceful and cute. I smile as I move his soft hair off his face, he groans and pulls me closer to him but I hiss into pain when I feel my leg hit his. He opens his eyes and I look at him, he stares at me for a while but then pushes me roughly away as I fall flat on the floor with the force he used "what the fuck where you doing so close!?" I look at him in shock "you were holding me an idiot!" I scream back at him, he growls and gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom banging the door in the process. How the hell does he expect me to get up now, I drag my legs up and push my body weight on the bed, I sit on the bed as my legs hurt and I see a few spots of blood on the bandage. I sigh as I look down and fiddle with my fingers "Boss they going........" One of Dantes guards barges in the room but shuts up when he sees me on the bed "where's Mr Romano?" he asks in a hurry, I point at the bathroom just as the door opens and Dante walks out with a towel only on his waist. Damn.

Dante looks at me then at his guard "what happened Alesso?" Dante asks him "Mr Romano can I speak to outside. It's an emergency" Alesso was bouncing up and down nervous, I knew it was dealing with the Mafia business, Dante looks at me and then back at Alesso "it's fine, you can speak in front of her since she knows about the mafia" Alesso nods and looks nervous "the Russians are about to attack. Any moment now!" Dantes' faces go red and his eyes go black "get everyone ready" Dante yells as Alesso walks out and shuts the door. Dante walks into the walk-in closet, cursing "what's happening?" I question him but he ignores me and walks out of the room closing the door behind him. Did he just forget about me? I stand up with a lot of pressure and limp towards the door, I pull it open and see people running all around the hall with bags and guns, I see Lily and call out for her but she does not hear me and runs down the stairs with a small bag on her shoulder "what the hell!?" I scream as a man runs past me almost knocking me down. I shut the door and sit on the bed afraid to go out, where is Dante? Why did he leave me? Did he forget about me?

The house went silent as I stood up with much force and walk to the bathroom, I have no clue what's going on so I turn the shower on and get inside I take the bandage out and wash the blood that was on my leg, it was bleeding because I was putting pressure. After having a shower I put the clothes on that Dante brought last night since he brought 3 pairs.

I only wore shorts because of the bleeding and my legs were hurting from all the pressure on I've been putting on them

I only wore shorts because of the bleeding and my legs were hurting from all the pressure on I've been putting on them. I walk out of the room and towards Dantes office while limping, I hear voices coming from inside as I open the door and see all Dantes guards all over the room and in the middle Dante stood with his hands pressed on the table, everyone's head turns to me as my eyes meet Dantes as he glares at me "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?" he Screams at me as his face goes red and his hands goes into a fist. I shiver and take a step back "ANSWER ME!!!" he walks towards me but I try to run away but he grabs my hands and pulls me into him "What the hell are you doing here!!?" I look at him confused "what do you mean Dante?" I question him and he tightens his grip on my hand "Dante you are hurting me!" I try to pull my hands away but he yells at me "you were supposed to leave!! Why did you not leave with the others! Why don't you ever fucking listen!!" I look at him confused. Leave with who? Why should I leave? "what do you mean leave?" he stares at me "did Alesso not come to get you?" I shake my head no as he Screams "FUCK!!" he was about to walk back into his office but the next thing I know is the front door is blown down and gunshots fire everywhere.

"what is going on Dante!?" I yell at him as I shiver with fear "it's the Russian mafia"

With that Dante pushes me in his office "stay here and hide, don't open for anyone. I got only got the code to open so I will open the door myself. Stay here. Okay." he kisses my head and walks out.

What is happening?