Chapter 19

"Violet" I feel someone shake my hand but I hit it away "let me sleep!" I yell as I turn around and snuggle into a pillow but I eyes immediately opens as I sit up and look at my surrounding, the beach was right in front of me. I look at Dante as he smirks down at me "where are we?" I question him as I sit up and look around the room, it was beautiful. Everything was designed in blue and white and there was a whole view of the sea and a glass door with steps that led onto the sand "we at one of the safe houses" I stare at him and nod "freshen up violet, Come downstairs once you did" he was about to walk out of the door but I stop him "Dante..... Where're my stitches!?" I ask him as I look at my leg that is now healing "I got one of the guys to remove it because they always sort out things that are related to medical issues" I nod as he walks out of the room.

The room is beautiful and the view is amazing

The room is beautiful and the view is amazing. I walk to the bathroom to have a shower as I notice I was still in Dantes coat. Tears fall as I remember what happened but I quickly wipe it away and take a shower, after showering I look for a set of comfortable clothes in the closet "Violet" I turn around and see Dante standing there in a black suit. Does he ever wear anything else "we going down to the beach? Do you want to come with?" I smile as I recall how long I've never been to the beach "yes I would like to... If you don't mind" he nods "I don't. Get ready and we would both leave together" I nod as he walks out of the closet, I put on my bikini and a black cover-up and take out my white sandals and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walk out while tying my cover-up "we can leave now" I look up and see Veronica standing next to Dante with her hands wrapped around his neck as she kisses his neck

I walk out while tying my cover-up "we can leave now" I look up and see Veronica standing next to Dante with her hands wrapped around his neck as she kisses his neck. Both of them look at me as I look at Veronica she was wearing a lace light pink bikini. Everything was showing she should of not even wore it, I roll my eyes as I look at Dante "can we leave now?" he nods as he stands up and opens the glass door.

Veronica walks out and I turn to Dante to see him still wearing a suit "are you going to wear that to the beach?" I ask him "yes why?" I laugh as he stares at me confused "Dante cheer up for a bit. You can't wear a suit to the beach" I hold in my laugh as I could see he was getting angry "I'm not going in the water" I stare at him in shock "at least wear something for the beach and not a suit" he continues to stare at me "please" I walk inside the closet as he follows me "what are you doing?" he questions me as I go towards where his clothes were and see there were no shorts or wife beaters  there at all "how the hell don't you own any other clothes other than suits!" I stare at him weirdly as he just shakes his head "have you forgotten that I'm a leader of the world's biggest mafia Violet and a businessman"

He walks close to me as I step back and he puts both his hands in the side of me "it's just that..... I've... Never seen anyone who does not own any...." but I get cut off when he places his head in the side of my neck "you look beautiful" WHAT!!! I feel him kiss my neck as I shiver but someone interrupts "Dante!!! DUDE!!!" I look outside the closet as I see a guy pop up "OH SHIT! SORRY!!!" Dante sighs as he looks up and walks outside. What the hell just happened?!

"what do you want Jason!?" I hear Dante yell as I walk outside the closet embarrassed. I see a guy that looks around 23 with blond hair and blue eyes. Who is he? I never saw him before "I came to look for you dude chill out and then found you sucking faces with this beauty over here" the guy Jason stares at me and looks me up and down as I feel really uncomfortable "JASON!!" Dante screams at him and pulls his face to look at him "don't stare at my wife like that" Dante yells at Jason as I stare at Dante. He called me his wife "oh my God! This is her! Why the fuck you still with Veronica! What is your name beautiful?" he asks me as I laugh at what he said "my name is violet" I take out my hand for him to shake, he shakes my hand "the name is Jason, beautiful" he kisses my hand as Dante hits his hand away from mine, I laugh as I see Jason roll his eyes "let's go now. The others are waiting" as Jason was about to leave I call out for him "yes beautiful" he turns around and looks at me "do you have... Um..... Some shorts?" I question him as he looks at me weirdly "for Dante" I quickly say as Jason laughs "I would give you but I bet you that stubborn will not wear it" he laughs as he walks out of the room. I laugh as I look at Dante as he just stares at me and if looks could kill I will be six feet underground.

Jason walks back into the room with black shorts in his hand "there! Try to make moody our here wear it" he laughs and walks out the glass door to the beach "wear this now" I hand it to Dante as he stares at it "no" God he is  stubborn "please Dante" he shakes his head no as he throws it on the bed and was about to walk away but I block his part "please Dante" I put my hand on his chest stopping him as he looks down at my hand "please just for today" he growls and walks away and picks the shorts up and goes into the closet. I smile in victory as I stare at the beach.

Maybe I can change Dante for the better.