First day of school

It was the first day of school and Y/N was not excited to go back to school,but mostly the why she didn't want to go to school is because of Min Yoongi aka Suga,her bully.
Y/N's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm,I groaned at the sound,I open my eyes and turned off my alarm. I got up and got dressed in my school uniform.

(This is your outfit I decided to change it bc a lot of you guys hated the school uniform so I decided to change it also the hair color is your regular hair color)I went downstairs and went to the kitchen and saw mom making toast,bacon,and eggs

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen and saw mom making toast,bacon,and eggs. I went to her and gave her a morning hug and then she noticed me and said "Good morning sweetie", "morning" I said. Mom handed my a plate and before I sat down mom said "Ready for the first day of school", "Yeah, I guess" I said. The truth is my mom doesn't know about Suga, I always make up an excuse why I'm always late to dinner. I looked at the phone, the bell rings in 15 mins. I kissed my mom goodbye and left, but I had to prepare myself for another year of Min Yoongi bulling me.
Suga's POV
"GET UP", I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling at me because school starts in 10 mins and I had to rush so I don't deal with my dad nagging to me to do good in school.
At school
Suga's POV
I enter the front gate and met up with my bros.(Jungkook,Jimin,Jin,RM,J-hope, and V). We checked out all of the girls who walked by then I spotted Y/N, I walked over to her. "Sup slut", I said, she just rolled her eyes at my comment.
Y/N's POV
I rolled my eyes at his comment then Julia,Jade,and Anabelle walked over to me,than a huge group of girls rushed over to the boys. (Because girls love bad boys😂). The girls and me just walked away and headed to our class,we sat down at our seat then the boys entered. Then the teacher enter, "Boys,please sit down", said the teacher Mrs. Garcia. "Whatever",they said.
V,J-hope,and Jin sat in front of the class. Rm sat in front of Anabelle, Jimin sat behind Jade, and Jungkook sits next to Julia. The truths is the boys have a crush on the girls Rm likes Anabelle,Jimin like Jade and Jungkook like Julia but they act like they don't like them but I can tell that they like the girls. I was shocked(jungshock😂) where Suga sit. He just had to sit next to me. FML
------------------------------
Hi this is my first book so if it's cringing I don't blame you
Hope you all have a wonderful day
BYE😃