New student!

In the morning...
Y/N's POV
I walked through the front of the school and I met up with the girls. I was upset about my phone. I was texting Jackson a friend of my but then Suga had to take my phone away. Julia noticed me upset and said if I was ok. I shook my head "no". Julia smiled and took off her backpack then she took out my phone. I looked at in shocked then I smiled and then I hugged her."You were able to outrun Jungkook!"Julia shook her head "no". Julia told us what happened. I felt bad,she went though all of that because of me. I'm lucky to have a friend like her. Then Anabelle said"Have you guys heard?" Jade,Julia,and I looked to her confused. "There is a new student coming here today",said Anabelle. The bell ranged and we all headed towards class.
4th period
Y/N's POV
Finally it was 4th period and 4th period was dance my favorite class and all of my friends are in this class but Suga and his group of friends are also in this class. Great! We entered class. We saw the boys  flirting with girls. The bell rang and the teacher walked in, we walked to our spots. "Class, today we have a new student joining us today"said Mrs.Flora. A boy with blonde hair,hazel eyes and the school uniform(bc he doesn't have dancing clothes Idk😕) entered the class. Oh my god Jackson! Jackson waved to the class and we made eye contact. "Y/N" Jackson said. I got up from my spot and went to go hug him. I hugged him and he hugged me back. Then the teacher asked"You guys know each other?" "Yeah" I said. Y/N and I each other, we're good friends", Jackson said while still hugging me. "Okay please sit down", said Mrs. Flora. We sat down next to each other. "Class today is our first project, you have to perform in front of the class but it must be a song you and you partner agree on and you will be graded on the teamwork," said Mrs. Flora.
At Lunch
Y/N's POV
All four of us were eating lauch when my backpack was taken by you know who. "Hey!" I yelled. Suga just smirked. I tried to get my backpack back. The rest of the boys grabbed the girls so they don't help. Then someone hit Suga's arm. It was Jackson. He grabbed my backpack and stood on front of me. "Leave", he said. Suga just rolled his eyes. "Look like you need your little boyfriend's help for stuff",he said. After that he left. I thanked Jackson "Hey want to partner up for the project in dance class"he asked. I said"sure". We were back to eating and we agree on the weekend to met up. I'm just happy to have Jackson back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys so for now it going to be Suga and Y/N POV but I promise there will be other and if you're wondering Jackson is your childhood friend. Hope you enjoyed see you tmrw with the next chapter
Love you guys
Bye 😄