Y/N...

Trigger warning!! If you don't like to read about self- harm then you can skip the first part. You have been warned.
Saturday5am
Y/N's POV
I heard my parents still arguing. I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed my my dad's pocket knife and I used it on my arm. Blood dripped on the floor, I grabbed a black shirt from my dresser and I wrapped that around my arm and I tried to go back to sleep.
2 hours later...
I got dressed and I went downstairs and I saw my mom cooking and I sat down a the table." Good morning honey" said my mom. "Morning mom" I responded. "Hey mom I'm go to the park to get some fresh air and hang out with the girls", I said."Ok sweetie" said my mom. I walked out of the house and went straight to the park.
At the park...
I was sitting at one of the park table and I rolled my sleeves up and I looked at my cuts. "Y/N!'' I heard. I looked up and saw Julia,Jade,and Anabelle walking towards me. They walked up to me and I tried to hide my arm but Jade saw it." Can we see your arm?" said Jade. Julia and Anabelle looked at her confused. I looked down at the ground and then Anabelle grabbed my arm and I scream at the pain. They looked at me shocked. "Y/N what did you do to you self amd they all hugged me then Jade said that they are here for me. I decided to tell what happen, I cried while telling them after that they confront me. Anabelle got us ice cream for a near by ice cream truck. We were eating our ice cream when I heard "Still eating like a pig?" I looked up to see the one person I didn't want to see...
Suga!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this was a short chapter but I had nothing else sorry about the self- harm stuff and for the next few chapter it's only going to be Suga and Y/N POV
Hope you guys enjoyed
Love you guys💖
Bye😊😄