Why!

Suga's POV
I smirked. I walked over to my desk and I noticed that Y/N rolled her eyes. I sat down and class started.
At Lunch...
Suga's POV
I was with my friends and a group of girls and then I spotted Jade and Julia, I knew that they both were walking towards Y/N, I asked Jungkook,Jimin, and RM to follow me and we spotted them eating and stuff.
Y/N's POV
I was eating with my friends then Jade and Julia arrived then someone grabbed my backpack, I turned my head and saw Suga with my backpack."Hey, give it back!" I said. I kicked him in the leg real hard and he dropped my backpack. I quickly pick it up and me and the girls ran out of the cafeteria. The boys chased after us and we splited up. J-hope was chasing after me then I felt someone pushed me against the lockers. I looked up to see Suga mad. The girls were capture by Jungkook, Jimin, and RM. I kicked Suga in the leg and he fell to the ground, the boys let go of the girls and went to help him. The bang rang. My friends and I rushed to class.
Suga's POV
Y/N kicked me in the leg. That b*tch. The boys help me up and we were to class, I sat next to Y/N and she was talking to Jade and Julia. I overheard Jade saiding that they should hang out after school. I smile, how about me and the boys ruin their fun.
Suga's POV
I told the boys about the girls hanging out,we all decided to ruin their fun. We waited for the girl to leave and we followed them but we stay a distance away from them so they don't see us. We arrived at the park and they sat down at a picnic table. Y/N was on her phone and I decided to get revenge on her. I walked over to the table and I tooked her phone amd she turn  and yell "Hey give it back!" I just smirked. Then f*cking Julia snatched her phone out of my hand and she yelled "Run girls!" Then she ran away. I said to Jungkook "After her"  He ran after her and the rest of the girls ran away. We caught up to Jungkook and he had Julia by the arm. I walked up to her and she struggled to break out of Jungkook's grip. I look at her other arm and saw Y/N's phone. I tooked the phone out of her hand. I saw that Y/N was texting this person named Jackson. I read some of their messages and one of them said"I miss you😍"."I miss you too" replied this Jackson person. WHAT! Then Julia stepped on Jungkook's foot really hard. Jungkook let go of Julia and she snatched the phone again and she ran but this time I told Jungkook to not ran after her. It started to get late. All of us started to walk home. I wonder who this Jackson person is. Is he Y/N's boyfriend. Why do I care. But still who is Jackson?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I been busy at school and now that it is summer break I will update daliy until the book is finish. Sorry about the cuss words.  Anyway hope you enjoy and have a great day and the next chapter I will post tmrw
Bye😄