The big question

4 years later...
Y/N's POV
I was laying down on the couch then my phone rang and I pick it up. "Hey"said Julia I smiled abd said"Hey". "Get ready we're going out", she said. "But I don't wanna go out" I said. "Idc get ready",she said. "Ugh fine",I said. "Be sure to wear some cute", she said. "Ok",I said.
10 mins later

(What you are wearing

(What you are wearing.)
I was all ready. Julia texted me that she was outside. I left my house and Julia and the girls was standing next to a car that looked like a limo and I hugged them and we enter and I sat all the boys but Suga I hugged all the boys and I sat down and asked"Where is Suga?" "He just at work", said Jimin. I felt disappointed I wanted to see Suga,I hadn't see him in 1 whole week.
5 mins later...
We arrived at the beach and it was almost sunset. We exited the limo and Julia leads us to the beach and Jin walk next to me and said"Give me you arm". I looked at him confused and the I gave him my arm. We interviewed arms and lead me to a path full of roses. We soon arrived to a stage and he let go of my arm and walked where the girl and guys were. Music start to play and Suga came out in a suit and he looked handsome. He came to me and start to sing Love Maze and held me hands and he pulled me in and we started to dance. I felt I was in a dream. We stop dancing and he kneeled and he pulled out a small black box and I felt tears coming down my cheeks and he said"Y/N the first time I saw I thought you look beautiful and to be honest when you dance with Jackson you looked so happy and I was super jealous.
Y/N when I look at you. You give me strength and I want to keep you to myself. Y/N will you make me the happiest man on the planet and marry me?" I had tears falling down and said"YES a thousand times yes". He pulled out the ring and put on my ring finger. I hugged him amd he pick me up spun me around. Around us were cheering and clapping. We spent some time at the beach and we all went out to eat and we headed to our own homes. Suga and me went to his house and spent the night watching TV. I'm happy I said yes now I have Suga to myself.😄
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed
Luv you guys💗
👋