Bonus Ch 4

Y/N's POV
I'm so happy that Yoongi and I are having a baby. I wonder what the gender is going to be but Yoongi told me that he kind of do wish it's a boy, and I don't really mind as long they're as amazing as Yoongi. I ask him why he wanted a boy and he want a boy to protect the house and I actually laugh. He's so cute.

5 months later...

Today the gender of the baby is going to be revealed. I went to the doctors with Yoongi and the guys and girls I asked if Julia and Anabelle with me and Yoongi, Jade wanted to come but we all wanted her to rest she understood and Jimin sat next to her holding her hand, the boys waited with Jade as well. The doctors called me in and they're going to reveal the gender. "So are you ready to find out", asked the doctor. We all nodded but then Julia said "Hey, can you write a the gender on a piece of paper?" We all looked at her and the doctor said "If that's ok with Y/N?" Julia then looked at me and said "Can me and Anabelle do a gender reveal?" I looked at her for a second because I really didn't want a gender reveal party or something like that but since this seems so important to Anabelle and Julia I guess I could. "Yeah that's fine" I said with a smile. Julia squealed with delight and Anabelle hugged me gently and the doctor left and I turned to Yoongi. He looked at me and I asked "Are you mad about that?" Yoongi smiled and kissed my forehead then said "Hey if you want to do that then it fine also the girls seem happier that they're able to do a gender reveal". 

10 minutes later...

After getting our items we waited for the doctor to give us the paper then she return and handed Anabelle a envelope I'm guessing has the piece of paper. She smiled and said "Have a good day and I'm happy for you two." We all smiled and headed back with the boys and Jade. They all stood up and looked at Yoongi and me then Yoongi said "Anabelle and Julia are going to do a gender reveal". Everyone looked at Julia and Anabelle and they just smile. They suck dorks. Jungkook and Namjoon smiled and Namjoon kisses Anabelle's forehead and Jungkook kisses Julia's cheeks. We left and headed home and the girls told me that in 5 days the baby shower will happened. Yoongi and I headed home and when I got home I headed straight to bed (Relatable XD) Yoongi joined right after, hugged me and kisses me then I lay my head on his chest then soon I fell asleep.

5 days later...

Today the big day and I'm nervous and excited at the same time and Yoongi could say the same thing. I walked out and the party was kind of small probably because I asked the girls to make this party same and they agreed. Everyone came to greet me. Family friends and close relatives my mom was so many she got way to many gift, Jade told me that she brought so many gifts that the table we have for gift is fill with mostly my mom's gifts. I chuckled at the thought then Yoongi came up to me with my dad. My dad hugged me and kissed my forehead. Then I sat down to eat then shortly after the girls joined me while the boys were in the corner talking and laughing, I'm happy everyone is enjoying themselves. Then there were games and challenge let just say the boys got very competitive and it was hilarious. Then came the main event the gender reveal then Julia got a mic and said "Hello everyone and thank you for coming". Everyone clapped and cheered. "So are you guys ready for the gender reveal?" Everyone cheered then Julia said "Well let's get started". Everyone clapped and cheered the Julia, Anabelle and Jackson went is front of everyone and then music started.

(Jackson is the one is the middle and Julia is either girl on the left and Anabelle is either girl on the right. All of them is wearing a plain white shirts and black pants excecpt under Jackson's shirt is the color of the gender.) At first I thought I never knew Jackson can dance like that well we did take dance class then Jackson lifted his shirt and it the color was BULE AND PINK? WHAT?then confetti came down and the color is PINK too. IT'S A GIRL! Everyone cheered and clapped then Yoongi hugged me so tight. Him and I were crying tears of joy. For the rest of the party was amazing and everyone congratulating us and then like a blink of an eye the party was over. We got everything cleaned up then I was in bed the Yoongi joined me after then I hugged him but I remembered that he wanted a boy then I turned to him asking "Can I ask you something?" He turned to me and nodded. Then I asked "How do you feel about having a girl?" He said "Honestly I'm very excited for out daddy-daughter dance". I kissed him after that he so sweet and cute. Then after giving quick kisses then going to sleep.

2 months 2 days later...

I'm due in 1 week and Yoongi still continued to been such a sweetheart with me. I was washing dishes when I heard a knock on the door. I dried me hand and walked over opening the door revealing the girls. I smiled letting them in Julia was helping Jade since Jade in due within 1 month. We all sat on the couch and they came to check up on me then after a while left before Yoongi came home. He got home and spend the night being so loving to me and kept on kissing my belly.

1 week later...

Today is the big day my little baby girl is coming. 

Afterwards...

The doctors placed my little baby on my chest. Yoongi was crying and so was me then I passed her to Yoongi and he said "Hi my little princess I love you some much, you're beautiful like your mom and I promise to protect you forever". He then kissed her cheeks then handed her back to me. I drowned her in kisses and did the same thing to Yoongi. "So what's her name", I asked. Yoongi thought for a second than said "Mia?" I then smiled and face her "Mia it is, hi Mia my little love".

1 week later... 

I woke up to the sight of no Yoongi but then the door opened revealing Yoongi and Mia. I smiled and got up and Yoongi handed me Mia and we all headed to the kitchen. I'm making breakfast and Yoongi was playing with Mia I looked over and he was kissing Mia and Mia was giggle I then placed breakfast on the table and we all ate. We were to the living room and I placed MIa on the floor with Yoongi and me. I turned to yoongi and I kissed him and Mia then came over and we lay watching TV then I thought about my past with Yoongi and all I have to said it that I'm happy that Yoongi is 

My sweet bully

The End

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Hi guys wow I haven't update is so long I'm so sorry anyway thank you guys so much on the support on the book this is the last update on this story but please go support my other book as well. Please stay safe especially about what's happening 

Love you guys and see you guys with my next update on my other books.