Bonus ch 3

Friday

Yoongi's POV
Y/N and I haven't been spending much time together but when we do the guys have to come along, I don't mind that they're there but I want some alone time with her. But I've noticed that she has been distance with me lately and I feel like I did something but I don't know what.

At the office...

I was in my thought and didn't noticed that Jimin and Jungkook had entered my office. I looked up and said "Oh sorry I didn't noticed you guys what's up and how did you two get in here?" "Well we knocked 5 times and you didn't answer anyway have Y/N been distance with you lately?" I sigh and nodded. Jungkook then said "Julia and the girls have also been distant and I'm worried." "Yoongi can you try and talk to Y/N why she and the girls are being distance?" asked Jimin. I nodded and the boys left and tbh I'm sacred bc was it bad. I pushed my thoughts out of my mind and continue to work.
At Home...
I took a deep breath and entered. "Y/N I'm home" I said. I heard footsteps and my beautiful loving wife in front of me. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back. I pulled out of the hug and asked "Did you eat?" She shook her head then said "I was waiting so we can eat together". I smiled this something I love about her but I do worried that she has to wait long for me. We walked to the kitchen and we ate. While eating I noticed her being uneasy then I asked "Is everything okay?" "Yeah just had a rough time with my parents", she said. I then remember I'd promise the Jungkook and Jimin that I'd talk to Y/N about the girls being distance. I sigh and said "Y/N can we talk?" She nodded and turned to face me. "Y/N you been distance lately and I want you to been honest with me, did I do something." She smiled and cupped my cheek. I leaned in and placed my hand over hers. "Yoongi you did nothing but this is something I have to keep to myself and the girls but soon I will revealed why we been distance ok", she said. I sighed wanting to know badly but if it something I didn't do then I trust her. "Ok I trust you" I said. She giggled and pulled me into a kiss. We got ready for bed and she lay her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her and soon enough we both felt asleep.
7am...
I woke up to see that Y/N wasn't in bed. I got up and went down to the kitchen when I heard someone talking. I peeked around the corner and saw Y/N on the phone. I crouched so she doesn't see me and I listened closely. "Idk how to tell him Jackson, what if he's mad with me most importantly how is Jade going to tell Jimin, what will they both said, what if he doesn't want one", she said. 'Y/N if Yoongi really love you then he will be by your side and so will Jimin but I swear to god if he doesn't want to stay by your side I will murder him and the same with Jimin'. I heard Jackson say. I wonder what the hell they were talking about. "Ok I'll call you later." She said before she hung up. I backed up a bit so she doesn't know that I was spying on her. I waited a bit before walking to make it look like I just woke up. I spotted her cook breakfast then I wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaded back a little and then asked "Did you sleep well". I kissed her shoulder before responding "I slept well but I'd rather be awake with you looking into your beautiful eyes". I heard her giggling before she said "You're so corny but that is something I love you". We ate breakfast and cuddled on the couch "Hey can we invite the boys over and the girls so we catch up since we all been busy," she asked. I sigh in disappointed wanting to spend some alone time when her but I couldn't say no. I nodded and she texted everyone and at least we got to spent some time cuddling.

8:30 am...

I heard a knock on the door and I went to go answer it. I opened the door and greeted by the boys "Yoongi!!!!!" I almost fell back because all the boys launched themselves at me. "Ok ok guys get off, I still want to live". I said and everyone started to laugh. I felt someone hug my arm and Y/N smiled. I smiled back and lead everyone to the couch and we talked and laughed about what we been doing. "Hey, the girls and I have something to tell you," said Jade. We all went silence and I noticed Y/N playing with her fingers. Then I see her taking in a deep breath before standing then she looked at me. "Ok Yoongi it hurt me to keep this a secret and for Jade too but we wanted to be sure of it," said Y/N. Then Julia stood up and asked "Boys ok are you guys ready?" We all nodded then all the girls took a deep breath. "Guys Jade and I are pregnant", said Y/N before she closed the eyes like she waiting for us to do something. We looked at them in shocked. I started to cry but they are tears of joy. I ran to Y/N and hugged her tightly.

Y/N's POV...

I waited for Yoongi to blow up at me but I felt him hug me tightly and I hugged him back. He lifted his head and I asked "You're not mad at me". He shook his head and kissed me. I looked at Jade to see Jimin crying while hugging Jade. I was so happy. "Why didn't you tell me earlier and also how many", Yoongi asked. "I wanted to make sure I was really pergnant and also 2 week", I said "Honestly I wanted to talk to you about having a baby I just thought you weren't ready". he said. I was so happy that Yoongi also wanted a baby well we made that wish come true.

8pm...

I was in the bathroom changing into Yoongi's hoodie and walked out to see Yoongi laying in bed watching tv. Yoongi over at me and he walked up to me then he help me to lied down. He hugged me and I fell asleep with my loving husbands in my arms and a soon to be dad.
💞💗💓💚💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys I'm sorry about the updating but since I have to go back to school every Tuesday or Wednesday I will update. What gender do you guys think the baby with be? I want to thank you guys for still supporting the book. Also guys I changed the outfit about the school uniform in the first chapter bc a lot of you guys hated the outfit so I changed it also one more chapter for this book.

Luv you guys<3<3

BYE<3