Christmas special

Y/N's POV

I was sad because Suga was at work and won't be home until 1am but I like to stay up to 12am to see the stars every Christmas. I was on the couch, watching TV and it was 10:30pm then I heard a knock at the door. I got up and went to open the door and saw the girls with their husbands. "Hey" they said. I smiled and let them in then Julia put the snacks that they brought down on the table. Jade seemed to noticed me upset, "Hey you ok?" she asked. I shook my head but Julia said "I know you're upset that Suga isn't going to be here but I'm sure that he wouldn't want you upset". I nodded then I walked up to the boys, "So how are thing with the girls?" I asked them. "Well Jade got a job as a Teacher", said Jimin then Jungkook said "Julia got a job at a office and RM told me so did Anabelle". I was surprise sure I have a good job too working at writer for TV shows but I didn't expect them to good jobs too. To be honest, I thought they get jobs working at a store or something. But whatever, I looked at the time and it was 11:50pm, I saw J-hope putting some presents down by the tree. I went outside to see the stars wishing that Suga was here with me hugging me while we both looked at the stars. "Hey Y/N come inside the boys can't wait any long to open the presents", said Jade. I rolled my eyes while laughing.

10 minutes later...

"Thanks Y/N for the new sweater the one I wanted" said Jin. I walked to him and gave him a hug. I saw the time was 1am and Suga wasn't home at all. Jungkook stood up then walked up to me, I looked at him in confusion, then Julia walked up to me with a blindfold. "Here put this on" she said. I looked her in confusion then I hesitantly put the blindfold on then I felt a hand grabbed my arm. "Y/N Jungkook is going to guide you" I heard Julia said. I nodded and let myself being dragged when I felt the cold breeze touch my cheek, I knew we were outside then we stop then I felt someone grabbed my hands. Then I heard Jade said "Y/N you can take off you blindfold now". I careful took off my blindfold then I blinked a few time to adjust my eye sight then I saw Suga with his gummy smile. Before I could say anything he pulled me to an area where flower grew. I remembered that Suga took me to this place on Valentine day. I felted tears in my eyes,we stop at a tree with fairy light then Suga said "Merry Christmas Y/N, I can't imagine my life without you, you are my sunshine my moon and my heart, I promise to be with you forever." I hugged Suga then we heard clapping and cheering, we both looked back and saw the boys and girls cheering and clapping. We spent sometime there then we headed home. While Suga was with the boys, the girls and I went outside and looked up at the stars then we all felt a pairs of arms wrapping around my waist then I felt someone's breathe, I knew it was Suga then he put his head on my shoulders. I turned around and I peck Suga on the lips, "Merry Christmas Suga I love you", I said. Suga smiled then said"I love you too". This is the best present I got for Christmas and that will never change.

Meyy Christmas guys hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and your Christmas I working on a couple of ff so yeah hope you guys enjoyed love you all❤❤
MERRY XMAS