Epilogue

Y/N's POV
Today on the big day. The girls were helping with my dress.

I was super nervous and excited

I was super nervous and excited. The girls were super happy for me. There was a knock at the door. Jade opened it and Jungkook,Jimin,and RM enter the room. "Y/N we have a surprise for you",said Jungkook. I looked at them confused then my parents enter and they looked happy to see me. "Mom,dad what are you doing here I thought you guys were still mad so that you guys didn't want to come to my wedding", I said. "Y/N...we're decided that when we see you,you give us strength and we are so proud of you", my mom said. I felt tears in my eyes and I walked up to them and hugged them.
10 mins later...
We made it to the church and I exited the car and I intertwined my arm with my dad and we enter the church
Suga's POV

We made it to the church and I exited the car and I intertwined my arm with my dad and we enter the churchSuga's POV

I happy that I get to marry the love of my life. I was super nervous and excited. I was waiting at the church alter. I saw Y/N's father walking in with Y/N. She looks beautiful and amazing. She arrived at the alter and I walked towards her and her dad hand her to me and he whispered"Take care of my little girl". I nodded and I looked at her and she had a cute smile on her face.
After the wedding and now at the party.
Y/N's POV
I was sitting at the table with my husband Suga. We were cutting the cake and Suga was feeding me and the boys sometimes joke about wanna to feed me but Suga got mad. We then when up to dance. This is the happiest day of my life.
After the party...
We went to this cool beach house and Suga picked me up bridal style and carried me inside. He set me down and we decided to watch a movie. Suga and me quickly changes into comfortable clothes and Suga made popcorn. After the movie I was washing the bowl we used for the popcorn then I felt a pair of arm around my waist. I turn around and I looked into Suga's eyes,I quickly dried my hand and Suga leaned in and I leaned in and the kiss was gently but then it turn into a rough kiss. Suga pick me up and set me on the cold counter still continuing the kiss then he whispered"Lets have a little fun". I nodded and Suga picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and we went to our room and we became even more closer. If you know want I mean😏.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed the book and I think I will do a book two so keep out for the second book.
Luv you guys💗
👋